Search results for query: *

1. Tibithia Σ

Seems I haven't made an introduction thread.

May as well make it in case anyone asks who I am. Hi, call me Tibithia (Tibi or Tibs both work as nicknames, or any of my past users). If you seriously need to ask, yes, I am a furry, and I'm barely in the MLP fandom. I started playing Terraria back in 2014, I don't play it much currently, I...
  2. Tibithia Σ

Resolved What's the <redacted> point of the "Save draft" button for threads if it won't let me load a draft?

I had a thread I was going to make starting yesterday, but the draft I had was lost as soon as I closed the tab. What's the goddamn point of the button if it literally does nothing?
  3. Tibithia Σ

Resolved Can I cancel my username change request?

I apologize for asking this too late and causing possible issues, but is there a way to cancel a username request easily? Does it require messaging an active moderator?
  4. Tibithia Σ

Resolved Is it possible to upload audio files to TCF?

I've tried checking the "Upload media" thing, but it seems to be limited to music, images, and videos. So, I'm curious to know if audio files, MP3 or otherwise, are possible to upload.
  5. Tibithia Σ

What exactly IS Shimmer, anyways?

While looking it up on the wiki due to boredom and current inability to play Terraria, I found Shimmer as quite in-depth and strange. At first, it seems like some extension of the Hallow and purity, due to enhancement of food items, buff items, and some equipment. However, with all the other...
  6. Tibithia Σ

Resolved What are the limits on advertising a thread?

A few times in the past, I would have quick one-off profile posts advertising threads of interest I made. I usually limit myself to one post per thread, but I was thinking of doing another one for a thread I re-opened. I'd just like to know what rules there are on this, and what rules to avoid...
  7. Tibithia Σ

Other Literature A Case File on the CSS Corporation

(Around 2019, I started working on the backstory and actions of a prototype faction, which was used in several of my attempts at RPs in Minecraft. At the time, I hadn't fully decided on a proper name, but I knew that it would work kind of like the Umbrella Corporation, except it actually tries...
  8. Tibithia Σ

OOC Writings on the Walls: An Urban Fantasy RP

The basic structure and plot frame of this RP will be established first. Any future additions can be discussed here, and will be edited in. Feel free to discuss possible additions in this thread, the IC will be posted when we're ready. I will only shut down an idea if it breaks forum...
  9. Tibithia Σ

OOC The Protected City

This will be a sort-of "experimental" RP, as I haven't really done something with this kind of setting before, that being one with almost zero fantastical elements (Zero Dark Fifty doesn't count, it had plenty of fantasy). For the most part (except for some tech imported from today), this will...
  10. Tibithia Σ

tModLoader tModLoader won't download mods no matter what

I recently re-downloaded tModLoader on Steam, and it just absolutely refuses to download mods no matter what I do. Add small mods? Won't work. Turn on experimental features? Won't work. Adding them directly to the mod pack folder? Won't :red:ing work. I swear, tModLoader just won't work on Mac at...
  11. Tibithia Σ

OOC The Borders (OOC)

I'm back again, with another failure. This time, I'm doing an experiment of an RP. No provided backstory, no restraints. Make up your own, or don't. Here's the most basic of context required. You, and [INVALID NUMBER] others are at the border of the [DATA CORRUPTED] system. There is not much...
  12. Tibithia Σ

IC Zero Dark Fifty (IC)

And so, the RP begins...
  13. Tibithia Σ

OOC Zero Dark Fifty (OOC)

[/SIZE] [/SPOILER]
  14. Tibithia Σ

Resolved Can I cancel a username change request?

So, earlier today, I sent a username change request intended to be an April Fool's Day joke. I then remembered you can't change your username until 30 days have passed, and I am hoping to take that back somehow. Any ideas as to how to accomplish this?
  15. Tibithia Σ

What would be a funny joke character for a video game?

The premise is simple. Name the concept for the character, and the genre of game they'd be in. You may add other details, such as a name, appearance, or other stuff. They must be intended as a joke. They can be useful in some way if you want, but they must be at the very least, a funny concept...
  16. Tibithia Σ

IC An Unexpected Turn

So, this is the IC thread. OOC thread is here.
  17. Tibithia Σ

OOC An Unexpected Turn.

IC thread is here. Just so everybody knows, this is a collaboration project with @Dragonwolf73. He'll serve as another moderator to this RP, and will basically run the place unless he's absent (considering my schedule and tendency to do too many things at once). Anyways, here's the story. The...
  18. Tibithia Σ

IC No Turning Back...

(This is the IC. @someone that needs help, @Animus Viral, @RazorBlade, @Ganransu, and @Wisp95, it's ready!)
  19. Tibithia Σ

OOC No Turning Back...

While reading the following paragraph, I'd suggest listening to some epic-sounding music. Maybe something close to this: The Pyrite Plateau... An area well known for it's mineral wealth, and natural hostility. Infamous for the constant struggle between the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow. But...
  20. Tibithia Σ

The Looter-Shooter Talk Thread

So, I've searched the forums a bit, looking for discussion threads about games, and decided to make a thread about the Borderlands series. But only like, 2 people would understand anything said in it, so I've decided... Why not make a thread about all looter shooter-style games? The definition...
Back
Top Bottom