Search results for query: *

• Users: HappyDays
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. HappyDays

Video Terraria 1.3 Expert Mode Let's Play with Happy! :)

Hi Crew, HappyDays here! This is an Expert Mode Let's Play for the Terraria 1.3 update! Join Happy Days as he ventures forth and attempts to conquer Terraria's expert mode using every item, farm, skill, technique, and weapon he can get his hands on! From the Eye of Cthulhu to the Moon Lord...
  2. HappyDays

Video Serena the Summoner Let's Play

HappyDays (HD) here! In a Terraria class lets play the player tries to complete the game only using 1 weapon type. It adds a real challenge to Terraria. Join Serena the Summoner as she tries to conquer all the bosses and events only using 'summons!' We'll obtain the slime, hornet, imp, spider...
  3. HappyDays

AFK Solar Eclipse Farm

Hi Crew, HappyDays here! :) The Solar Eclipse. A hardmode event in Terraria that can occur during the day. During this event lots of tough monsters spawn and you have a rare chance to get items like the Broken Hero Sword and the Broken Bat Wings. The item drops are so rare that making an AFK...
  4. HappyDays

Terraria: AFK Rod of Discord Farm (teleporting fun!)

HappyDays (HD) here! The Rod of Discord. A 1 in 500 (0.2%) chance drop from Chaos Elementals in hardmode is a fantastic item that lets your character teleport to another location on-screen! A low drop rate and a rare mob means that AFK farming the Rod of Discord is a very attractive...
  5. HappyDays

AFK Duke Fishron Farm

AFK Duke Fishron Farm Duke Fishron, arguably the toughest single Hardmode boss in Terraria. He's fast, deadly, and has tons of HP! What if you could AFK this fishy fiend though? This video shows you an easy to setup trap that allows you to AFK Duke Fishron, kill him quickly, and collect all his...
  6. HappyDays

AFK Soul of Light & Night Biome Key Farm

AFK Soul of Light & Night Biome Key Farm Farming for Souls of Light/Night in Terraria takes time, grab a weapon and smash tons of baddies! What if you could just sit there and AFK it? You can and this video shows you how! Simple, quick, effective! Enjoy! Check it out here: Thanks for...
  7. HappyDays

AFK Biome Key Mold & 25+ Platinum Per Hour Easy Money Farm

AFK Biome Key Mold & 25+ Platinum Per Hour Easy Money Farm AFK Biome Key Mold & 25+ Platinum Per Hour Farm! This easy to set up mob grinder will earn you AT LEAST 25 Platinum per hour and can get you all the Biome Key Molds! This video shows you how to set it up and shares secrets to get...
  8. HappyDays

HappyDays Terraria YouTuber - Hi guys! :)

Hi guys, I'm HappyDays! I'm a Terraria https://www.youtube.com/user/happydaysgames YouTuber! Terraria is an amazing game and I absolutely love making tutorials and let's plays for it! I have a relaxed style, clear voice, friendly attitude and we have some awesome people in our community! :) I...
  9. HappyDays

PC AFK Pumpkin Moon Wave 15 Farm

Hi Crew, HappyDays here! Do you want all that sweet Pumpkin Moon loot? What if you could get it while you're AFK? This video shows you an easy to setup arena that will allow you to AFK farm the Pumpkin Moon up to Wave 15 safely and collect all the amazing Pumpkin Moon loot! Enjoy :) Check it...
Back
Top Bottom