Search results for query: *

1. MitBoy

Biomes & Nature Lava change colour depending on the biome, just like the water

I think if lava changed its colour it would bring a lot more atmosphere to the underground evil biomes (and possibly hallow as well) Perhaps it could also change its debuffs to the appropriate evil biome debuffs.
  2. MitBoy

Game Mechanics Inability to change hotkey for chat makes game barely playable

Since I'm using Arrow key set up (which would be the most common one for left handed players), inability to change it not only remove easilly accesible button from binding, but accidentally pressing during the game may easilly result in character's death. Since now the chat exists in single...
  3. MitBoy

1.3.2 Questions/Discussion/Suggestions

That would kill the balance. Right thing to do is combine all 4 essences to create 4 throwing essences.
  4. MitBoy

I hope not. Personally, I'm not a re-play sort of guy, and I have a lot of problems with getting Crimson items already. If they added new biomes it should be all in the same world. Just rebalance generating, so Corruption\Crimson\hallow won't suddenly overlap jungle and so on. In my opinion...
  5. MitBoy

I REALLY hope they will update block outline at some point. Right now a lot of new blocks such as Gemspark block can't merge outline with others.
  6. MitBoy

Blocks & Decoration Falling snow from snow blocks.

Amount of snow blocks for falling snow to appear should be increased. I always use snow blocks\bricks as white color for pixel art, and I have to deal with falling snow because of that. It's pretty annoying and unncesarry to fave falling snow animation just becasue of few snow blocks.
  7. MitBoy

Favorite rare drop in the game?

No one can beat RoD. But, I like eyespring as a pet, so it's always nice to get it.
  8. MitBoy

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

Beta testers do some random stuff. Other people could find it accidentaly.
  9. MitBoy

Why does your base SUCK?

I want to make my base compact, but also beautiful. At the end, it's just golden boxes.
  10. MitBoy

New furniture set [SPOILER]

That's sweet. I'm kinda used to use honey platforms to gimmick golden ones. Golden workbench is cool too. But I need golden versions of all crafting stations, really
  11. MitBoy

I think in this case it should have same tier as ice armor?
  12. MitBoy

I quess you won't spoiler other things, right?
  13. MitBoy

New furniture set is okay. Book stand looks pretty fresh. I hope the update will bring more interesting things, though.
  14. MitBoy

We already have bow on Crystal bow tier, it's dropped from Hallowed Mimic. I don't see the point in crystal Armor at all.
  15. MitBoy

We already have gem and crystal swords. They are called light swords and light sabers.
  16. MitBoy

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

I don't see why ruler is a part of Grand Design in a first place. Rulers and some other building accessories should be combined with Arhitect Gizmo Pack.
  17. MitBoy

Weapons & Equip The Grand Constructor

Now that we have special buttons for turning things such ruler or paint sprayer off, I don't see reason why building items should be separated. The Grand Constructor: (I'm bad at spriting, so I just repainted Gizmo pack) Craft: Guide to plant Fiber Corbage Ruler Toolbelt Mechanical ruler...
  18. MitBoy

PC How to wire lights up.

You can just attach switch to wiring system and do whatever you want.
Back
Top Bottom