Search results for query: *

1. T

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

I was breaking blocks next to water. And the water did not move when it should have flowed out. This has happend several times before with other bodies of water. One i digged down through it and the water didnt fall down the hole.
  2. T

Blocks & Decoration Shrubbery

wood is important you can make chests, workbenches, furnaces campfires(useful late game) and tons of sawmill items and other stuff. So wood is important its like the game starter equivalent of martian conduct plating. And also when you make a new world there's around 20 stacks of wood so you...
  3. T

Weapons & Equip Wraith Emblems: Universal Lifesteal

lucky wraith emblem(destroyer) + lucky evenger emblem + lucky destroyer emblem + lucky rangered emblem + lucky celestial shell +vortex/shroomite armor + cosmic car key + vortex beater/S.D.M.G + stardust dragon staff + endless musket pouch = easy way to kill moon lord/ about 1200 DPS on a INSANE...
  4. T

Weapons & Equip Celebration and SDMG Gimmicks.

there always is the endless musket pouch, endless bullets who cares if it only does 9 damage.
  5. T

Weapons & Equip The galaxy shredder

im bad at spriting so i tryed this helped me practise. Galaxy shredder galaxy shredder projectile .
  6. T

Weapons & Equip Cosmic Gear: The Final (Fron)Tier! (sprites)

i love all the sprites:passionate:but i just think the UFO mount is kinda weird looking.
  7. T

Weapons & Equip More Stuff Crafted From Luminite

M.S.H.G sounds useless endgame maybe increase the damage.
  8. T

Weapons & Equip Celebration and SDMG Gimmicks.

but with the last prism you aren't always hitting enemies and getting money. So you do need to farm money every once and a while.
  9. T

Items True Meowmere

PURPLE BASE RARITY ITS UNHEARD OF. It says on the wiki that purple is good prefix lunar items.(your going crazy:eek:)
  10. T

Weapons & Equip Better Emblems

I suggest that the devs add new emblems. Example, Summoning emblem + 15 stardust fragments at a ancient manipulater = stardust emblem. Each emblem increases that classes attack by 20%. Each emblem has a center color of that class. Example, nebula emblem is the graphics of a sorcerer emblem with...
  11. T

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

I PRESENT PLAN ? so since in 1.3 we can get all the lunar event stuff. Like solar eruption, nebula arcanum, stardust dragon staff and phantasm including the moon lord drops if the player can obtain that. so you set up a giant minecart track across the world. And use a mechanacal cart to out run...
  12. T

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

i just beat the game a few days ago and the solar armor looks AMAZING. And it pairs with the terrarian very well. I really like the towers music but i dont really like hell music cause it kinda terrifies me but thats my opinion.
  13. T

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

red is this susposed to happen or is it a bugsomething happend with the 2 backgrounds colliding
  14. T

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

`:psteampunker stop licking the text no seriously
  15. T

i fell like its already out but its not. And red whats up with releasing it now 1 PM east is a really weird time
  16. T

15 hours 53 minutes 40 seconds 210 milliseconds
  17. T

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

16 hours left!!!! for me at least. 19 hours for east US people. sorry for the people that get it in 43 hours. 43 at max.
  18. T

and that would be 6 days 14 hours 20 minutes or 6 days 19 hours 19 minutes <- time keeps happening im going with this one /\ midnight makes more scenes
  19. T

i wonder if the release will be at around noon or midnight i guess it kinda depends on the time zone and i live west US and red is east US so red is three hours ahead. i imagine it happening at midnight. So that would mean i would get the update at 9 PM or 9 AM and a little bit later cause i...
Back
Top Bottom