Search results for query: *

• Users: ПYX
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ПYX

Pixel Art ПYX's Terraria art gallery

Welcome observer, My name is ПYX, ive been on this platform previously under the surname Ca595 but have decided to make a new, less messy account. Hereby i present the art ive been making: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2443570138...
  2. ПYX

Texture Pack 595 Pack

Hello, fellow terrarians. I have been busy with this texture pack for a while now. it doesn't have much but there's enough to make a forum post about it. I will not yet give the download link until version 1 is released. New bars added: Sprites:
  3. ПYX

Ca595 Pack

Hey peeps. ive been making sprites for a few years now and i wanted to start on a texture pack. once the texture pack hits aroud 25 items i think i will release version 1.1
  4. ПYX

Sprites Resprites

with the last update lots of new sprites came like skeletron. but i still think that some things still have place for inprovement since there almost never is made any use of AA making thing much more smooth for example before - after all i did was add anti anialising and made the...
  5. ПYX

Game Mechanics Dutch translation

actualy i dont understatnd how a *profesional* team makes mistakes in translation tho lol Hello team terraria, we dutch people need to play terraria without any translations! so well here is my try on translations Anyways, thats it. a bit more could be done i guess
  6. ПYX

Pixel Art Ca595 Pixel palace

Hello everyone Welcome to my spriting thread -About me: My name is Ca595, Im 19 i have went to art college for 2 years and i used to be active on this forum a lot! this is where i show most of my art that i have made in the past few years (2016-2020) Recent cool art: -Art-...
  7. ПYX

tModLoader Capitulum mod

this mod is going about better your lifestyle in terria such as more drops, more biome mobs, and more craftables Discord : https://discord.gg/UD8pUp3 Suggest some things that should be added
  8. ПYX

Sprites Better Furniture Crafts!

okay tbh im bad at organising so i wont even try WELCOME TO MY FURNITURE SUGGESTION! okay so the furnace recipe is a bit costy for very early game tbh how about? 10 5 1 okay so the hellforge (wich also couldl need an resprite) should be craftable how about? 1 10 3 / these guys are...
  9. ПYX

Portfolio/Multi-Topic [595] MEGA SUGGESTION

Welcome to my MEGA suggestion! so...i want to add a LOAD of suggestions, better classes, more details. because personaly i think you shouldnt be going futher then moon lord...NO YOU should add more detail in everything before it! so welcome to my MEGA SUGGESTION (yep no sprites yet) 1. Flail+...
  10. ПYX

Items the forgotten 1.2 sprites

some of the items (introduced in the 1.2) should be resprited and added (would also be a great addon to mobile)
  11. ПYX

NPCs & Enemies mobs should be re-sprited

okay so in 1.3.4 and 1.3.3 we saw some beatifull nps but that makes the old, not yet resprited nps even more ugly Crimson that shell could have been done way better (like by the scorpion that would have been nice) and that MOUTH, l ol, and bleght those hands or what they are + changed the...
  12. ПYX

Pixel Art CA595's [BIG] sprites

so i rarely make big sprites...so i decided to show them together this is the mega crimera i made (feb) at 14-2-2017 this is the nimbus lord i made (end januari) 29-1-2017 evil corn 23-4-2017 (end april) bejeweld one : 23-4-2017 (end april) and pillowshading/jaggies are my fetish
  13. ПYX

Sprites The Grinding Project

THE GRINDING PROJECT - so i layed in bed thinking about terraria, especialy about the boring early game where you go down to collect ore armor and weapons to get better and i thought that would be pretty boring so i decided to create an farming/grinding like projects Slimewood armor an...
  14. ПYX

Pixel Art Ca595's Mod Re-Sprites

i decided to post here all of my re-sprites for mods ----------------------------------------------------------------- -Decimation mod-
  15. ПYX

tModLoader [starlight] M[ore] Tools mod!

MORE TOOLS MOD - about *this mod focuses on more tools made of the bars, now we are focusing on the pre-hardmode ores (tin, copper, iron, lead, silver, tungsten, platinum & gold) *this are the tools we are cuccerently working on : flails yoyo's guns drills spears boomerangs repeaters rocket...
  16. ПYX

Pixel Art Ca595 Takes Suggestions!

Feel Free To! Suggest! Kay, i was bored and wanted to challenge myself, i keep the request open for a week, then i close then i keep then closed for a week etc...
  17. ПYX

tModLoader Project Starlight

WELP, this is for the (not advanced) guys with big dreams and started all happy a mod forum but realised it wasnt gonna be something... Guess what? here you can add that content and we will add it to the mod! this is gonna a whole squad full of cool guys! spriters : @ca595, @LeeTG3...
  18. ПYX

Pixel Art ca595,s Misc tool sets!

hellooooo! here we will sprite some misc tool sets who still dont have a tool set! (suchs as : ) and you can suggest to wich misc i should make! (you can to sprite them yourself, maybe i add them!) ___pickaxe__axe___bow____sword_
  19. ПYX

Pixel Art vortex gun upgrades

hello folks! i decided to make vortex versions of all guns! = an inpresive sword by @LeeTG3! (WIP = work in progress) normal = vortex = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
  20. ПYX

Pixel Art THE BIG-Sprite-resprite place

okay so trash here your old bad sprites (or sprites needed for a mod but dont look good) im happy if i could help so just post! status : open = = = = = oh and btw if you are a good spriter dont come to me for perfection...
Back
Top Bottom