Search results for query: *

1. F

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Is it a bug that the clentaminator doesn't work on the spirit biome or is there some requirement to be able to remove it?
  2. F

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

I've been playing this on expert mode and can't seem to get the bionic brain boss to drop the binary sword. What is the drop rate for the sword from the bag?
  3. F

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Sorry only just noticed the bug and stupidly did not think to look at earlier post and FAQ my bad. *FACEPALM*
  4. F

I have noticed that this mod removes the recipe for the lighting boots. Is that intentional?
  5. F

tModLoader Creative Mode Mod - The Commander

How does the /itemtype command work with vanilla items. I can't seem to figure it out, and yes I did read the O.P..
  6. F

tModLoader The Luggage (the loot slave pet)

Jopo there is a small bug when this is combined with your cavestory mod. The luggage picks up the misc experience triangles and because is seems to skip the onpickup check they fill up your inventory. P.S. I don't know how to code, so my analysis of the reason for this may be incorrect. P.P.S...
  7. F

Don't know if anyone has told you that the thorn balls have a weird max stack size determination bug where they seem to choose a semi-random stack size that in my experience hasn't gone above 40. They also seem to have trouble stacking together leaving me with inventory slots filled by a single...
  8. F

tModLoader [tModLoader] AeONS of Terraria (base)

Just wanted to ask if you could add rare core recipes for the blizzard in a bottle, flurry boots, sailfin boots, and the balloon puffer fish. It's just that other mods add uses for them in stronger boot and balloon accessories and the rng in getting all of them in one world is very unreliable...
  9. F

So is 1.0 still the latest download or is there a newer version?
  10. F

It is already compatible with 0.5.
  11. F

tModLoader Quality of Life

Yep, that fixed it.
  12. F

tModLoader Quality of Life

Same here.
  13. F

The Anatsu sword and the shinigami spellbook were available without a crafting recipe or tile dependency making them free to obtain from the very beginning. P.S: This was with your mod by itself. P.P.S.:sorry for the slow reply
  14. F

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Exeton already has a command mod ready for download that has some basic commands
  15. F

Did you tmodloader has a flair now?!
  16. F

It seems that you left test recipes in the mod allowing moonlord tier items to be crafted for free at the beginning of the game.
  17. F

PC Mod Ideas

Thanks! I will be creeping about so if you need some mechanic ideas I may chime in.
  18. F

PC Mod Ideas

When it comes to The Ratchet and Clank mod idea the idea is all I got, I don't know code and I am not very skilled at making sprites. I don't have much spare time as I am in school, but I have quite a few ideas on the mechanics and methods within Terraria that this would fit well with also some...
  19. F

PC Mod Ideas

A Ratchet and clank mod. The weapon variety would be amazing, plus there are existing terraria mechanics which could be used to code the weapons.
  20. F

I get that while playing with mods that use the dllReferences folder, and have found that if you put the dll file into the terraria folder it solves it.(hope this helps identify the problem)
Back
Top Bottom