Search results for query: *

• Users: felis
  • Order by date
  1. felis

Is the Granite Cave your favorite biome? Because monsters here drop Spaghetti.

Is the Granite Cave your favorite biome? Because monsters here drop Spaghetti.
  2. felis

PC Revealing the Map WITHOUT Cheating(No Map Viewers, Exploits, etc.)

Try Starfury, it can be a good way to reveal map early on.
  3. felis

PC Golden Tombstone for Hardcore character

Recently, I found that NPCs could sometimes drop a Golden Tombstone when slain for a Hardcore character, but it looks far less than a normal one, so I wonder if there are any the condition for NPC to drop a golden one? Or it is just pure random and with less chance for a golden one to drop?
  4. felis

PC Strange behavior of the old man and goblin invasion

Possibly not bugs, but just feel strange about the old man and goblin invasion. Although the invasion only supposed to happen in a town, near the old man can still cause goblins to spawn. Although goblins do not deal contact damage to the old man, he will still try to avoid them. The goblin...
  5. felis

Random question: Before 1.4, some arrows and thrown weapons can be retrieved after firing, but...

Random question: Before 1.4, some arrows and thrown weapons can be retrieved after firing, but 1.4 seems making them all disappear after use (except paper plane). I wonder why make this change during development?
  6. felis

Random question: Since there are sandstone, marble and granite furniture sets, is there any...

Random question: Since there are sandstone, marble and granite furniture sets, is there any ideas about making furniture set from normal stone block during development?
  7. felis

Random question: Just found that the Roasted Duck gives the buff icon of Seafood Dinner, while...

Random question: Just found that the Roasted Duck gives the buff icon of Seafood Dinner, while the Seafood Dinner gives Roasted Duck icon, is this an oversight?
  8. felis

**REPORTED** The bees are overpowered

Found that the Bees from Bee Hives can damage invincible enemies like Blazing Wheel, Spike ball. But most importantly, they can damage Moon Lord's core directly (before any eyes damged): With about 30 beehives, you can defeat master ML in about 20 seconds. Also, they can remove Golem's flying...
  9. felis

**REPORTED** Tomb Crawler with head separated

It is a pre-hardmode underground desert (I tried a playthrough with items brought from other worlds), and should be no other biomes nearby. Perhaps it may because of my PC lag.
  10. felis

**REPORTED** Tomb Crawler with head separated

Just exploring the underground desert and found this, after killed the body, the head dies too:
  11. felis

Items Ammo tag of some items.

Some items, like wires, solutions and ale can't be put into the ammo slot but don't have an ammo tag, so they an ammo tag could be added to their tooltips. Then, sands and coins can be used as ammo but can't be put into the ammo slot, they could get an ammo tag and be able to put into the ammo...
  12. felis

@ Mr Ribbon Eel Probably, for me, she is also like party girl 2.0, she needs lots of other NPCs...

@ Mr Ribbon Eel Probably, for me, she is also like party girl 2.0, she needs lots of other NPCs to spawn and sells mostly vanity items.
  13. felis

Random question: The Princess doesn't seem to become aggressive like most other female NPCs...

Random question: The Princess doesn't seem to become aggressive like most other female NPCs during the blood moon, is this because she is a child?:)
  14. felis

Game Mechanics Some ideas about improving the power menu

Here are some ideas for giving more power to a Journey mode character. 1. Duplication: First, you can Alt click to favorite an item, favorited item will always show on the beginning of each tab and there could add a new tab for all favorited items. Then, there could be a bottom of "Quick...
  15. felis

Random question: As the Bone Glove is a weapon before 1.4.1, how is its weapon prefix replaced...

Random question: As the Bone Glove is a weapon before 1.4.1, how is its weapon prefix replaced to accessory prefix when loading an old save?
  16. felis

**REPORTED** Credit playing speed bug

Found that if you have a journey mode character and set the time flow speed to a fast value, then save and quite, then, the credit plays at the main menu will have the speed of the time speed set.
  17. felis

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Wait, what is the oversight? Did I miss something when watching it?
  18. felis

Another question, is Bone Pickaxe still better than Reaver Shark for mining? (its time is 11)
  19. felis

Found a possibly minor typo: maybe it could be "increased".
  20. felis

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Just found that, lava does not destroy Grey Tier items despite it being lower rarity than white. I always assume lava will destroy white and grey, but recent test found it leaves grey items untouched, quite strange.
Back
Top Bottom