Search results for query: *

1. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Anyone know where to get the Stairway to Heaven?
  2. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Will the Town spawns bug be fixed any time soon? Mob spawns appear entirely disabled while around a bunch of npcs. and the problem started with one of the last updates. and its still persisting.
  3. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Material Trader NPC

Sorry for not bringing this up before but there's a bit of an error with the Winter trader and i believe its because of a minor spelling difference, the Thorium itemname for Icy Shards is IcyShard, there is a weapon called the Ice Lance that uses the itemname IceShard, I can understand where the...
  4. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Material Trader NPC

Are there any plans on altering some items Pricing? The Smooth coal, while it sells for nothing, can be used to craft diamonds at 12 smooth coal a piece, this would make for easy money making as you purchase smooth coal for nothing. my recomendation would be to make the price to buy smooth coal...
  5. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I've never really had a problem with this, or if i did i didn't notice as it seemed like whenever particles disappeared they were still registered as being there and still damaged enemies. or so it seemed to me.
  6. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam Hey DivermanSam could you possibly look into this? i think something broke the biome key drops for the mods biome chests.
  7. Sasha Drakovi

After a bit of experimenting, using multiple mods and different ammounts of spawn rate boosting it seems to be that one of the latest updates broke the drop rate for the keys. only mods i had on this time were thorium and Cheat sheet. last time it was Fargo mutant, Fargo souls, and Calamity...
  8. Sasha Drakovi

I appear to be experiencing a Bug where the mod specific Biome Keys aren't dropping. Dunno if its a mod conflict or if the latest update broke key drops. after some testing the mods that could be causing the conflict are Calamity or one of Fargo's mods.
  9. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

sorry to say but in Hamboy's Words, "Mods dead lmao." (his words not mine) the only way i see this continuing is if the Devs hand it off to a different group of people. as it stands it doesn't seem like its gonna be updating.
  10. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

A word of Warning to anyone who tries downloading this mod, so far it seems to be messing up the old ones army event. making it so you have to kill the enemies when they are right next to you. i removed it and found the Old Ones Army event working perfectly fine.
  11. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

have you tried right clicking the items in your inventory? Fargo changed how you make the Thrown varients.
  12. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The recipe's of some of the items changed. its also possible that the item IDs were tied to versions that don't exist as part of the original mod, sadly you will have to make the items again. if you need help with that the Merchants+ mod might be able to get you the things you need to make them...
  13. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Runes? the only mod i know that had runes was GRealm, This had souls and enchantment, the enchantments are part of the Fargo Souls mod.
  14. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Boy i can't wait to see what kinds of bugs i will encounter. I'm honestly super excited about this~ I also became a Patron!
  15. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Sooooonn... I look forward to it. :3
  16. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Oh i know, but the way they have the shops work would be a great system for Fargo to use.
  17. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

@Fargowilta I've recently found a new mod which has a creative way of changing merchant shops. its called the Merchants+ mod. I would reccomend checking it out and seeing if you can use their Code to improve the shop options, including shops to buy specific things from specific mods. like Boss...
  18. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

As i haven't seen Calamity add any new Accessories in a while, are there any plans on adding any current calamity accessories to the souls? or no? if not then thats fine, i look forward to when the next update comes out. :3
  19. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I too would like to see something like that, though a few ideas would be, the Force of cosmos would use the Nebulous core, Force of nature would use the Plague Hive or force of life, Force of earth... not to sure about that... but perhaps, another thing i was thinking was... maybe The Ring could...
  20. Sasha Drakovi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Aaaah. makes sense, hopefully they slow down soon. Though from what i've seen of Calamity's stuff they haven't added many new accessories or upgrades to specific accessories in a while as far as i know.
Back
Top Bottom