Search results for query: *

• Users: Lecic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lecic

Items Edible Gel

Gel is stated to be tasty, and yet we can't eat it? I propose that gel should be edible. Eating gel would give well fed for 45 seconds, so it can finally live up to its description of being both tasty and flammable. EDIT- Additionally, how about pink gel being edible as well? Pink gel gives...
  2. Lecic

Weapons & Equip Obsidian Armor Set Bonus

So, 1.3 added a very cool looking Obsidian Armor set. Unfortunately, it's utterly worthless as an armor set, because it provides defense that is already outclassed by everything else at that tier, and gives no other bonuses. So, what gives? Was it meant to be a vanity set? If so, why was it...
  3. Lecic

What's The Strangest Underground Cabin You've Found?

Let's be real here. Underground Cabins can come in some very... interesting shapes. What's the weirdest one YOU'VE found? I'll start with mine.
  4. Lecic

PC Extreme Extracting Luck, WTS An Amber Mosquito.

So, after some extreme luck with the extractinator, I'm looking to sell one of the two dinos I got. I'm open to offers on what you want to give me, but I'm mainly looking at melee-based items, as this character is a melee run. I'm available from 3:30pm to 6:00pm (EST) during the week to trade.
  5. Lecic

Game Mechanics Pumpkin Moon Weapons Use Normal Ammo types

I see 0 use to the inclusion of specialty ammo types for the ranged weapons of the Pumpkin Moon. I propose that these weapons use normal ammunition, and convert it to the special ammunition upon firing, like the Ice Bow/Marrow/Pulse Bow does with arrows. So... Candy Corn Rifle- Fires bullets...
  6. Lecic

Game Mechanics A solution to DoT's uselessness in lategame

I'd like to suggest a very simple change to DoT's that would vastly improve their usability. Instead of doing Damage per Second, DoT debuffs will now do Damage per Second per Second! So, the longer the timer left on a DoT debuff, the more damage it is doing. We know this kind of mechanic is...
  7. Lecic

Weapons & Equip Some more Goodie Bag and Present loot

I've noticed that compared to Presents, Goodie Bags are seriously lacking in cool loot. It's all just halloween costumes and one grappling hook, while Presents get tons of cool weapons and food items. So, I've decided to balance it out. I've also thought of some other things that could come out...
  8. Lecic

Lecic's Terraria Doodles

This is a thread of all my traditional, digital, or otherwise not pixel art artwork. Here's my pixel art thread if you're interested in that. Requests are closed, but they may open up in the future. Currently just one sketch, but I'll be adding more things to this thread in the future.
  9. Lecic

Pixel Art Lecic's Pixel Art Collection (Requests Open)

After some convincing from @Scironex on one of my suggestion threads, I decided to make a thread for my pixel art. Most of the stuff currently is stuff I've made for my own suggestions, but I'm open to requests from anyone, as long as they're for a suggestion or mod. Don't be greedy (asking for...
  10. Lecic

Weapons & Equip Up and Down Dashing, Dashing gives Dodging

& I'd like to suggest a change to dashing accessories. I think you should be able to dodge up and down with these as well as the current left and right. Because you're working against gravity, the upward dash should have reduced range, to maybe 1/2 or 3/4 the normal distance. or I...
  11. Lecic

Blocks & Decoration Ethereal Blocks - Keep Away Those Ghosts

Are you tired of wraiths and reapers violently murdering your NPCs while blatantly disregarding the walls you've set up? Tired of putting your homes on background fence stilts to keep the abhorrent spirit creatures from ripping flesh off the bones of your screaming villagers? Me too. Introducing...
  12. Lecic

Weapons & Equip Dodging while Dashing

Maybe this is just me, but I lost a lot of interest with the dash mechanic when I learned I couldn't dash through an attack or enemy to dodge it, instead just taking the damage mid dash. What I'd like to suggest is an improvement to dashing. When dashing, enemies cannot hit you (NOT the same as...
  13. Lecic

Is Minecraft Steve or the Terraria Player stronger? I have the answer.

copied over from another thread. Well, let's see. A block is 2ft^3. So, we can then compare the size of a coin to the size of a block. Wow. Coins are pretty big. If a block is 8 "pixels" (terrarian pixels are actually 2x2) across and is 2 feet wide, and a coin is 7 pixels across, then a...
  14. Lecic

Quality Forum Statistics

Logged into the forums and looked at these wonderful forum statistics. Stay classy, TCF.
  15. Lecic

NPCs & Enemies Put your characters in worlds as NPCs.

I think it would be awesome if you could leave your characters in worlds as NPCs. They'd walk around and just do general NPC things. They'd give tips similar to the guide, or perhaps you could give them lines to say. You would be able to trade your items back and forth with them. When they...
  16. Lecic

What's your favorite type of melee weapon?

What's your favorite type of melee weapon? Short Sword? Broadsword? Spears? Boomerangs? Flails? Or the unique bladed glove, vampire knives, or SotC? Discuss. My personal favorite is spears. I like the pinpoint accuracy of a directed stab. Not really a fan of the North Pole, though. It doesn't...
  17. Lecic

I think my world's firefly spawn-rates might be broken

I got all of those in one night. Clouds like the one pictured spawned frequently, and I'm pretty sure there was at least one firefly on my screen at all times. I'm not going to complain about it. This is a ton of wonderful bait. But something buggy is going on here... :cool:
  18. Lecic

Weapons & Equip Crafting The Rotten Fork

So, recently, I've been doing a spear melee only run. Once I found my first spear, I was no longer allowed to use any type of sword. This went well until it was time to fight the BoC. I unfortunately did not get a fork on the second or third heart (I'm pretty sure first is guaranteed to be an...
  19. Lecic

Should the Destroyer be Replaced with a Mechanical Version of the BoC on Crimson Worlds?

This isn't a suggestion. Considering how the Destroyer is a hardmode version of the EoW, it's always felt a little odd to me when you fight the Destroyer on a Crimson world, despite there being no EoW in the first place. So, I'd like to bring up a topic for discussion. SHOULD there be a...
  20. Lecic

NPCs & Enemies NPCs acting in self defense, Guards

This is a two part suggestion. Town NPCs Self Defense First, I would like to see NPCs defend themselves when cornered by monsters. What they use to defend themselves would vary depending on who the NPC is. NPCs without weapons use their fists, which do 1 damage but have decent knockback...
Back
Top Bottom