Search results for query: *

1. Scribbles782

"Please launch game with Steam client"

I haven't opened the game in a while and now that I try to open it, no matter how I try it has that message and it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/crL6X6w.png Hopefully someone can help troubleshoot this issue. If I have to reinstall the game just tell me, I just don't want to do that...
  2. Scribbles782

Alt+Tab won't work right. :c

I can be in game, and alt tab out, but when I alt tab back in, the game crashes. This didn't used to happen, so do I need to change settings or what?
  3. Scribbles782

So I have this really long room and I don't know what to do with it...

https://imgur.com/a/710Gr So I'm making this castle that is massive. I happen to have this super long hallway that I don't know what to do with. (Look at the picture, sky island for reference is there as well). I've thought of putting Tiki Torches and between them putting mannequins with all...
  4. Scribbles782

Is this a good Cursed Skull farm?

(I don't know if this is the right place... If it's wrong if a moderator can move it that'd be great <3) https://imgur.com/a/W5qPI Is this a good Cursed Skull farm? For many many many months I've only needed a Nazar to finish my Ankh Shield but I can't get one! I've AFK farmed here for...
  5. Scribbles782

Items Change up some yoyos!

So when 1.3 was released, I saw that when I got into hardmode I could get the Hel-fire and the Amarok- 2 pretty awesome weapons. But what I did not realize, the ice yoyo is more powerful than the Hell yoyo.... wut? I think that they should simply switch the base damages of these 2 yoyos to make...
  6. Scribbles782

NPCs & Enemies New Final Boss- Redigit HIMSELF!

So I think that there should be a brand spanking new Post-Moon Lord boss known was Redigit, the lead developer of Terraria. Be prepared though- this will be a LONG thread. I will try not to make it an illegible wall/block of text. Redigit- It has no defined health. But here are the...
  7. Scribbles782

NPCs & Enemies RABID Squirrels?!

Okay, this suggestion is a bit of a stretch... But I think that there should be Rabid Squirrels! The sprite would basically be a squirrel with red eyes and a bit of foam at the mouth. It would obviously be hostile, and here are the stats- - 50 Health - 40 Damage - Inflicts Bleeding and...
  8. Scribbles782

Items Gravity Gun!

So I think that everyone knows about the awesome novelty item from the Moon lord known as the Portal Gun. But after killing the Moon Lord SOOO many times with the Copper Shortsword, getting Portal Guns EVERY TIME is a bit boring... So I suggest... The Gravity Gun! :D - You can use it to...
  9. Scribbles782

NPCs & Enemies Megaledon Shark Boss!

Yeah yeah, I know that there is already an ocean boss by the name of the Duke of the Fishrons. But there could be a pre-hardmode ocean boss, huh? :D Well, I digress. The boss would be called the "Megaledon Shark". It would be about 2.5 times bigger than a normal shark (Very big) and look...
  10. Scribbles782

Game Mechanics Some weapons that are in need of NERFS!

Okay, I'm just gonna mention this right off the bat- I don't know if this is in the right section. If it isn't then I'm sure a nice moderator will fix it! :D But there are very few major balancing issues in Terraria (*cough cough* GOLEM *cough cough*) because the Terraria team is full of...
  11. Scribbles782

Weapons & Equip INSANE Offense and Defense Armors!

Okay, so this might not be the best idea. But have you every wanted to really be a glass cannon? Actually no, let me rephrase that- Have you ever wanted to be a paper-thin death ray of destruction? Or perhaps a Hulk with Titanium-reinforced armor in a tank that has forgotten how to fight? Well...
  12. Scribbles782

Items Upgraded Star Cannon!

Story- (Yes, this has a story)- I really loved the star cannon since I first obtained it, shot all of my fallen stars, then never used it again because I couldn't be bothered to get more. (I was like 9 at the time and was playing on the mobile version, OKAY?!) And I really wanted something that...
  13. Scribbles782

Weapons & Equip Paladin's Armor!

So, don't get me wrong, I LOVE Paladin as an enemy! I find the Paladin's Shield and Paladin's hammer to be awesome! But I think that they can do a bit more with him... (And yes, I know that there are already 2 late-game (Between Plantera and Duke Fishron) tank armors, being the Turtle and...
  14. Scribbles782

NPCs & Enemies Mechanical Mimic!

Okay, so this may be a bit controversial, because the powerful mimics are all Biome-Specific, but the way that the Jungle mimic isn't a thing is because there are no souls to make the key. But there are still souls of Flight, Might, Fright, and Sight. (I didn't forget about souls of Blight, but...
  15. Scribbles782

Items Lunar Mounts! (Revamped+Rebalanced)!

Lunar mounts- Important- These ideas are up for change. Make sure you reply if you think these are too underpowered, overpowered, need more features, random suggestions, etc. Thanks! Solar Mount- A large robot with 2 legs that are about 150% of the player’s size and a compartment about the...
  16. Scribbles782

Weapons & Equip Buff End Game Stuffs!

Okay, let's just get to the point. Some End-Game weapons/armor/items are pretty underpowered/underwhelming. So here are some things that can be changed to improve the end game! 1. Lunar Portal Staff- 2. Stardust Guardian (From Stardust Armor)- 3. Celebration- 4. Nebula Arcanum- 5...
  17. Scribbles782

Items Explosives Expansion! :D

Hey, I haven't posted a thread in quite some time! Okay, so here's this... Hope you like it! :D So I have just started something that I don't think anyone (on youtube) has done- a Pyromaniac class playthrough! "What in the name of a lizard humping hobo is that?!", you may be asking? Well, it...
  18. Scribbles782

Weapons & Equip Buff High-Tier Accessories!

Some high-tier accessories that are crafted with around 3 things just have the abilities of the 3 things and that's it. I think if you are going to obtain and put together all 3 of them together, you should get some added bonus. I will put most of these high-tier accessories and why/why they...
  19. Scribbles782

Game Mechanics BUFF the Lunar Portal!

Okay, I will say this at it is... LUNAR PORTAL STAFF IS UNDERPOWERED AS FUDGE! After some testing, I realized that except for bosses, the Lunar Portal Staff sucks! I don't know what it is... I just think it is terrible! Here are some things that they should do- - Buff damage to 75 - Make...
  20. Scribbles782

Items Ultimate Painter's tool!

Okay, this suggestion is for all of the artists out there! (Read this in deep commercial announcer voice)- Have you ever wanted to have your painting dreams come true? Have you ever wanted to paint blocks, walls, and remove paint from blocks and walls all at the same time? Well you CAN'T! But...
Back
Top Bottom