Search results for query: *

1. O

How to capture the amount of damage that an enemy took?

Currently it looks like the closest thing to this would be to use the ModifyIncomingHit hook but I don't think this is correct. I want to create an effect whereby I store the amount of damage that an NPC took during a specific period of time and then do something with that amount of damage after...
  2. O

Class Based RPG Mod for 1.4

Hi guys, I'm working on rebuilding the old Class Based RPG Mod found here: tModLoader - Class Based RPG Mod I'm hoping that @Hiccup251 and @Jofairden won't have an issue with this. Also, if @Tunnel King wants to reopen the old thread and get rid of this one that would be fine if that's the...
  3. O

Retrieving the value of a damage class

Hi guys, see title. Currently I'm using the following but it's only a guess whether it's even correct or not: float meleeDmg = player.GetDamage(DamageClass.Melee).Base + player.GetDamage(DamageClass.Melee).Additive * player.GetDamage(DamageClass.Melee).Multiplicative; Surely there must be an...
  4. O

Issue with implementing vanilla damage buffs

Working on a mod to combine vanilla potions. Having issues with implementation of ranged damage bonuses. Long story short, the implementation of my archery + wrath combo works correctly with a minor rounding error. With archery + wrath and no other bonuses, the Tsunami does the expected 64...
  5. O

Issue with checking for Expert/Master mode

So I'm trying to add drops to a few vanilla bosses and running into issues with the non-expert/master drop. Quite simply this stops my item from dropping period, even on classic mode. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. My code: if (!Main.GameModeInfo.IsExpertMode &&...
  6. O

Vanilla buffs and NPC drops

Hey guys, is there documentation or an example anywhere for how to code all the vanilla buffs? I imagine this should be pretty simple. I'm trying to code a mod that combines different vanilla buffs together. Specifically, I want to combine vanilla buffs into a single buff. Additionally, when...
  7. O

tModLoader Alchemist's Brews - Combined Potions

Hey guys, I will be releasing the mod named in the title in the next couple of days. Just wanted to make a thread for it. What the mod does is just combines a bunch of different potions into single buffs that persist through death and last 30 minutes. 1 hour for the "ultra buff". The main...
  8. O

tModLoader Compressed Potions Plus!

Hey guys, I'm planning on doing an amalgamation of a version of the Autoinjector from @VVV101's AlchemistNPC mod and the concept presented in the Compressed Potions mod! Essentially, I am taking the Autoinjector, creating a tiered progression to eventually craft something similar to it (same...
  9. O

tModLoader Vanilla Crafting Stations Combined!

Hey guys, I'm working on a completely standalone mod that simply adds a nice QoL feature by introducing something along the lines of the Guide's Final Gift (Thorium) or the Crucible of the Cosmos (Fargo's), but as its own entity. The reason I'm doing this is because, while it's nice to have...
  10. O

PC Requirements for underground backgrounds to show up?

I built both a Soul of Light and Night farm JUST at the top of the cavern layer but I don't see the underground backgrounds for these respective biomes. I am definitely *in* the underground versions of these biomes. Is there a height requirement?
  11. O

PC I won the Terraria World Gen RNG lottery.

When I scoped out my world using map viewer, I spotted a very unusual generation of the crimson. Three biomes intersecting all together! It seems two crimson cells spawned almost right on top of each other (better look of this on last image). It resulted in quite possibly the best "natural"...
  12. O

Any ideas about crimson and hallow spawn mechanics upon defeating WOF?

Trying to get Hallow to spawn a certain way in my world.. after about 15 tries changing all sorts of various things to hopefully try to change the RNG, still get the same result every single time. Has this been hard coded to spawn one, and only one way upon world generation? Maybe my mods are...
  13. O

tModLoader Angler Reward Recipes

Hi guys, just made a simple mod to add some recipes to the game to be able to obtain fishing quest rewards without having to do a million more quests for the Angler. I know I'm quite sick of them at this point! See attachment or check mod browser!
Back
Top Bottom