Search results for query: *

1. Orion_Bright

NPCs & Enemies Burnbeast Bat

Bats are absolutely, positively, horrible. Giant bats are absolutely, positively, horrible and wreched. An even Bigger bat, would be absolutely, positively, horrible and wretched with a cherry on top. lets add one... and lets set it on fire... this sounds like a great idea! Introducing, the...
  2. Orion_Bright

Sprites Adamantite Sword Re-Sprite (concept given)

Adamantite Sword Re-Sprite Hello one and all, and hopefully Devs. I don't know about you, but personally I think the adamantite sword sprite is really odd To me, It looks more like the Hallberd from Kirby than a sword. Two prongs at the top makes it seem like you could stick heads onto it. As...
  3. Orion_Bright

Sprites The Nile - A desert biome chest weapon

Disclaimer: I realize that this idea has been done before a few times in the past. Without seeming like an :red:, I will just say that I think that my version will be a little more, *cough cough* in depth, than other threads. In addition to that, this kind of requires Mobile and Console versions...
  4. Orion_Bright

Drawings & Paintings Humanoid Monsters

Hello Terrarians! Welcome to GriffdeBiff's lazy Humanoid Monsters! This is where I take bosses, regular monsters and heck even animals if you want and put them into a human-ish form. Currently I am making bosses in the order they appear so you can't request a boss. If you wish to request a...
  5. Orion_Bright

Weapons & Equip An item to make very early hardmode a tad easier

INTRODUCTION Most of us never have this problem now that we are experienced terrarians, but newcomers to the game who don't know what they are getting themselves into when they beat the wall of flesh aren't. It can be really discouraging (especially in a crimson world) when you are just trying...
  6. Orion_Bright

NPCs & Enemies Apocalyps event

first of all, the thread that somewhat helped inspire this thread is here https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/suggestions-and-hi.57355/ now lets get onto the Event. REQUIREMENTS hardmode must be activated and at least one meteorite needs have crashed. 'nuf said. It is intended to be...
  7. Orion_Bright

Items Wyverntail pet

Wyverns are one of the coolest (in design, they are annoying as all Hell) enemies in Terraria. whats more is that there is a quest fish called the wyverntail. if you already didn't know these wyverntail are baby wyverns as the angler tells you, so wouldn't it be cool too have a baby wyvern pet...
  8. Orion_Bright

Favorite Terraria creature?

If you could pick to be ANY living thing in Terraria what exactly would you choose? could be a goblin, bush in the jungle or even the moonlord if you want. just asking out of curiosity because one of my favorite things in Terraria is the different kinds of monsters and other kinds of life. mine...
Back
Top Bottom