PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of this evening, I've crashed multiple times on saving, resulting in my steam bootstrapper refusing to work. I just lost the entirety of my summoner accessories because of this, as well as a ton of crafted ammunition, my lava boots and spectre boots, and my celestial stone and destroyer emblem. I reported this back when the patch went live, among numerous others, and it's still happening.
check the plr.bak file in documents. if not use this yal.cc/r/terrasavr/fl/ (it wouldn't be cheating to restore your character (better him than the world, this is more easily fixed :)although worlds have a backup too))

Oops!!!!!!!!!
Good luck on this update! Youll need it! p.s. say something to red about mobile. Me and my friend have waited and waited for duke fishron;((me) ~:cry:(my freind)
[DOUBLEPOST=1437057255,1437057144][/DOUBLEPOST]VOTE:golem:or:pumpking: WINNERS SIDE WILL GET FOLLOWED!!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437057431][/DOUBLEPOST]VOTE NOW!!!!!
POLLS:7:36 AM TROUGH 9:36 PM

"Fixed Quickstack to all chests not updating recipes list."
shure it has been fixed the Quickstack to nearby chest isnt there for me at all anymore.

You could call that as fixed ... tho i dont see a good reason for that.

"Fixed Quickstack to all chests not updating recipes list."
shure it has been fixed the Quickstack to nearby chest isnt there for me at all anymore.

You could call that as fixed ... tho i dont see a good reason for that.
This only happens when you have used the money trough before. After using the shop of a npc, you are able to quickstack again. Patch .0.6 should fix that issue.

sorry got ticked off won't do it again:indifferent:
[DOUBLEPOST=1437088099,1437087996][/DOUBLEPOST]SORRY Zeno_magatama But please dont do stuff like that again
You were going off topic and spamming my alerts. I calmly told you to not do it and you proceeded to insult me twice. I didnt do anything wrong but if you think i did well fine by me.

No fixes for the achievements? Because they're still kinda wonky. I get the Slayer Of Worlds-achievement every single time I kill the WoF, I got the Dye Harder by simply opening the game, and You and What Army by summoning a single minion. And yes, all of this in 1.3.0.5. The angler's quest achievements still keep popping whenever. I must've had the Good Little Slave about 8 times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom