PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallic paints would be really nice, so you could see them shiiiiine....

Ah, I ran into a bug today where the quick stack symbol is no longer present when standing by chests with a full inventory. I don't know if anything triggered it, but it came back after a while of building, only to vanish again later. There were incomplete stacks of the same materials and plenty of space in the row of chests, and it had been used before so I'm not sure why...

Metallic paints would be really nice, so you could see them shiiiiine....

Ah, I ran into a bug today where the quick stack symbol is no longer present when standing by chests with a full inventory. I don't know if anything triggered it, but it came back after a while of building, only to vanish again later. There were incomplete stacks of the same materials and plenty of space in the row of chests, and it had been used before so I'm not sure why...

There's a glitch where that icon disappears if you use the Money Trough and reappears when you open an NPC shop.

I just mean it's time consuming and I could use that obsidian for hellstone.
... its a vanity set. Its not required for anything. Its not SUPPOSED to have any special effects. Its simply there for being there, if you wanna make it you wanna make it if you dont you dont. Its not like obsidian is god hard to farm its just pouring water into lava.

Ahhhh...I can see it now. "The Rod of Discord now has a permanent chaos state effect during the Moon Lord fight."

Doesn't sound like that bad an Idea considering how easy it is to dodge the Moon Lord laser in the first phase with it.

Erm...errr...I mean...I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. IGNORE THE ABOVE 2 LINES. THIS IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT A VIDEO THAT SHOWS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN:

I can't tell if you are trolling or trolling.
Hey red sorry for getting of topic but why are you only in computer posts and forums and not on the other platforms? iOS and console fans would really like the creator of terraria to be seen on the forums.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438866603,1438866398][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd really like a summoning tiem for the martian invasion, too... a DIY Probe Kit would b funny
There already is its those Martian mini ufo staff thing it's not to hard to get actually

why are you only in computer posts and forums and not on the other platforms?
probably cause computer is all he works on(worked on) and it all trickles down to console anyway(while the opposite would be untrue)...the console/mobile port is handled by a third party so pestering the guy about when 1.2.3 will finally get ported(which would be most of the posts in console) would serve no purpose.
There already is its those Martian mini ufo staff thing it's not to hard to get actually
no...he means an item to summon the invasion. like the goblin standard or pirate map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom