PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question, does the dedicated server software have steam integration? I tried it and didn't seem to work for me. Something I'm missing? If someone could clear that up I'd really appreciate it...

Also, when did the vortex weapons not scale with armor and accessories? Was that a bug that appeared with 1.3.0.4, or from an earlier patch? The scaling worked fine in 1.3.0.1.

How exactly was the phantasm buffed?

Also, when did the vortex weapons not scale with armor and accessories? Was that a bug that appeared with 1.3.0.4, or from an earlier patch? The scaling worked fine in 1.3.0.1.

Vortex Beater and Phantasm were not properly receiving damage from Ranged Damage bonuses; it SAID they were on their listed damage, but it wasn't applying in game. This means that when you shot them, it was like shooting them on a non-ranger character . . . and so what might say "200 damage per shot" was actually dealing 120. This has been fixed.

Awesome, this is what we need. The Moon Lord was such an effort to get through by destroying the pillars.

Thanks!;)

Vortex Beater and Phantasm were not properly receiving damage from Ranged Damage bonuses; it SAID they were on their listed damage, but it wasn't applying in game. This means that when you shot them, it was like shooting them on a non-ranger character . . . and so what might say "200 damage per shot" was actually dealing 120. This has been fixed.
Okay. Thank you for the clarification.

After this small update the 'Quick stack to nearby chests' icon has magically removed. Where has it gone?

After this small update the 'Quick stack to nearby chests' icon has magically removed. Where has it gone?
Known issue. Workaround: open an NPC's shop. After that, stack to nearby chests will reappear. Until you use Money Trough again, anyway.

Just wanted to confirm that.
For my brother and me, 1.3.5 makes the new quickstack button disappear on use of any magic mirror-like item which can only be fixed by restarting the game or opening a vendor dialogue.

Additionally, stardust dragon now bugs out on me (the host&summoner) whereas it worked fine for both of us in 1.3.4.

And finally, ever since 1.3.5 pirate ships disappear when hit by a player and re-appear (damaged) where they should be some time later during the invasion.

how the hack?? I facetanked him with fossil armour and the falcon blade which you can get by fishing and by grappling to a wall so he could not knock me around

I have NO idea! XD He nailed me with one of the venom spits, before this latest patch, and it hit me for 98! I was already being battered around by him as I tried to leave the chasm, then that hit me after I got a health potion and I was just done, lol.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436893971,1436893859][/DOUBLEPOST]
I got a question, does the dedicated server software have steam integration? I tried it and didn't seem to work for me. Something I'm missing? If someone could clear that up I'd really appreciate it...

Don't need the server for multiplayer if you use Steam integration! You just host a game via steam and invite your friends to join!

It does and my friend has successfully joined my server. You need to launch it through the .bat.

Steam multiplayer is plagued by immense lag, though, so if you went to the trouble of launching dedicated, connect by IP instead.
Don't need the server for multiplayer if you use Steam integration! You just host a game via steam and invite your friends to join!
See above for lags, plus host-and-play doesn't allow host to leave the server while allowing everyone else to continue playing - while dedicated does.

Hello everyone!
I have a problem when starting Terraria: when running via Steam, Terraria.exe process reaches 199MiB of virtual memory and terminates; using SteamEmu at 240MiB. Ran at WinXP Prof SP3.
Hope someone will help me!
P.S. Config deleted, cache verified.
Set Windows 95 compatibility on game's executable file.

OK, according to my tests, this is how the Phantasm is now:

Damage: 50
Use time: 15(13 w/ Unreal)
4 arrows per shot.
Upon landing a successful hit it shoots out a burst of homing arrows that do 1/3rd of the damage of the bow and arrow combined.
Upon landing multiple successful hits, it shoots out these additional arrows at the rate of 35 per second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom