PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, to actually make Skeletron beatable on Expert.

Also, I really miss being able to easily quick-stack my money.

Now, to actually make Skeletron beatable on Expert.

Also, I really miss being able to easily quick-stack my money.

from what I've found, all bosses at least up to the destroyer are beatable single-handed on expert, you just have to go all-out on defence, regeneration, mobility and DPS on non-melee weapons. Also the tooth necklace and worm scarf are two new additions that make quite the difference.

Don't worry guys, this break suggests that a new medium (similar to 1.2.3 ) update is next. I've got trusty sources...:eek: ~:cool:

Last edited:
So, when I opened my expert mode world after update, there was a place where a map would be, but it disappears. After few seconds game terminates.

I really need linux client. Because i cant start it in wine.
Code:
[work@arch ~]$ wine ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria/Terraria.exe
Stacktrace:

at <unknown> <0xffffffff>
  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.FrameworkDispatcher.Update () <0x00263>
  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game..ctor () <0x0036f>
  at Terraria.Main..ctor () <0x007a3>
  at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame (string[]) <0x00053>
  at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main (string[]) <0x00073>
  at (wrapper runtime-invoke) <Module>.runtime_invoke_void_object (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <0xffffffff>

=================================================================
Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.
=================================================================

abnormal program termination
err:mscoree:expect_no_runtimes Process exited with a Mono runtime loaded.
Maybe someone know solution for this? Google cant help, all ways doesn't work.

Last edited:
I noticed most stackable items fuse when loose and near each other on the ground, can you please do the same for coins?

I fear that the coins dropped by mobs during invasions may override the item limit since they don't combine like other items do, causing me to lose stuff I was about to pick up.

I noticed most stackable items fuse when loose and near each other on the ground, can you please do the same for coins?

I fear that the coins dropped by mobs during invasions may override the item limit since they don't combine like other items do, causing me to lose stuff I was about to pick up.
I think the item limit is pretty ridiculously high, 400 or something.
Been farming Pumpkin Moon, having insane amounts of drops during the last wave, but I don't see stuff disappearing. So it's my guess that you really need to try very hard to get past the item limit. :)

I think the item limit is pretty ridiculously high, 400 or something.
Been farming Pumpkin Moon, having insane amounts of drops during the last wave, but I don't see stuff disappearing. So it's my guess that you really need to try very hard to get past the item limit. :)
You can get past the limit pretty easily during the Moon Events. I died during a Frost Moon because a pile of hearts disappeared about half a second before I could collect them.

Been using heartreach potions since then.

You can get past the limit pretty easily during the Moon Events. I died during a Frost Moon because a pile of hearts disappeared about half a second before I could collect them.

Been using heartreach potions since then.
Well played, Terraria, well played. :p
Still, if you make some passes through the battlefield every once in a while to get all the coins and other stackables you shouldn't run into that problem, I'm sure. :)

Well played, Terraria, well played. :p
Still, if you make some passes through the battlefield every once in a while to get all the coins and other stackables you shouldn't run into that problem, I'm sure. :)
The problem is, most of that stuff is in a lava pit with spear traps above it. Obsidian skin potions protect from the lava, but the spears do heavy damage. I still do collect them occasionally though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom