1.3.1 Preview Stream

Yrimir is a god but didn't hero like quit?

HERO quit recording/streaming because of a bunch of trolls and childish behavior having to do with his Pre-1.3 streams who just wouldn't leave him alone because of some minor mistakes on his end (IIRC it was something like he tried to stream but had technical difficulties, but it blew up into ridiculous proportions with people yelling and cursing at him and calling him names, etc).

So he seemed to have said "Screw this" and left the Terraria streaming community. Can't blame him; probably would have done the same myself. I saw some of the comments made against him. Simply childish behavior.

Why does it have to be Pedguin ? If it was Yrimir or Hero, I would gladly watch and give them attention, but Pedguin ? Ugh, Idunlikem...
Because Pedguin is the most engaging and entertaining Terraria player out there, plus he is a streamer, unlike Yrimir or Hero (although I like them both).

On another note, can't wait for the stream!! I've always been one for wiring and techincal stuff in games so will be looking forward to 1.3.1. Will definitely be tuning in!

(P.S: The stream is at 6pm for us British Terrarians :p)

Yrimir cant really stream without revealing his voice, and they probably wouldnt have hero do a preupdate stream again after last time.

To be honest, I think they should give it to HERO for exactly that reason.

But then HERO probably wouldn't want to touch it with a 50ft pole. But if he did, I'd say give it to him, because then he could do the stream and then he could simply tell the trolls to bugger off (get about 5-10 loyal fans to just lay banhammers on twitch chat), and if anybody whines about it here on the forums, well.

Banhammers away!

It'd remove some trollish and childish people from these forums, so that's a win-win. Cenx and co. could just tell people "Don't like it? Tough Crap. Don't watch it then." to teach people we don't want childish trolling in our community, AND it would give us an opportunity to show support for HERO and what he went through when people were being childish during the 1.3 debacle.

Could someone translate 1pm EST to Berlin time?
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Yea, Chippygaming is pretty cool as well... But you know... Yrimir and Hero are like the Terraria Papas. All that Pedguin does is comment on every Red or Cenx Tweet to get attention. Ijustdunlikem,okeh ? xD
Weel everybody love @Cenx and @Redigit , they have such normal live and are active to make next Terraria updates possible (Cenx) and working on Terraria Otherworld (Redigit). I do not see any problems with it, they sure want more love than everybody.

I will not be joining you,
1. I won't be online then, with me, internet is a precious commodity, I don't have it 24\7 like most of you.
2. Don't want to spoil it for myself now do I?

Yrimir is a god but didn't hero like quit?
Welcome to the Terraria Community. Pedguin sums it up pretty well. Sorry for the harsh way to put it but seriously. Anyone remembers how people called Yrimir better than Hero and Hero better than Yrimir because of nothing ? Since then I knew... This community is screwed...

This is a joke:
( ̄(●●) ̄) /~┴┴ (≧o≦)(@) ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ ☜(*^-^*)☞ ~~~(;⌒-⌒;)~~~ ~~(˙❀‿❀˙)~~ (^.^) (^_^) (*^.^*) ('_') (^。^) (^_^)v (^_-) (^_^.) (^_^;) (#^.^#) (>_<) (^_^メ) =-O :p ;-) :( :) :-! :-$ B-) :O :-* :-D :'( :-\ O:) :-[ hhahhaahahahaha lol!

Welcome to the Terraria Community. Pedguin sums it up pretty well. Sorry for the harsh way to put it but seriously. Anyone remembers how people called Yrimir better than Hero and Hero better than Yrimir because of nothing ? Since then I knew... This community is screwed...
Wasn't really saying HERO wasn't good. I was just wasn't sure what went down. I actually found a video on youtube, and I felt really bad for HERO. He may have lost his temper a bit but I can see why. People were following the chat with names like, "Hero is cancer" and "Hero should kill himself" all because of technological problems.

Anyways, we are getting off track. I am super excited to play some adventure maps. I'm still more excited for otherworld but this update should be pretty cool :)

Awwww. I don't like to see people talking negatively over anyone who is making an effort and having fun. I would expect to come into this topic seeing people being excited for the update and teasing themselves with spoilers... Instead I get negativity for a user, and that's not fun for anyone. That goes against the spirit of what we are looking for here. We are all here on this site for terraria and for a new update, and yeah, there may be people you dont like... but we shouldn't force our opinions on a matter we all get to see! It wouldn't matter who was doing it. We all get the update soon.. Let's enjoy it and have fun, and not invalidate others in quiet ways.

Back
Top Bottom