1.3.6 Background Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS ME AND MY SIS WERE COMING UP NEW IDEAS FOR TERRARIA TO ADD SHE SAYS HOW ABOUT THEY ADD LITTLE EYES STUCK UN THE SAND IN THE OCEANS AND THAT THROSE BLUE WATER LAZERS TO U:pinky:

Second we have another idea for the setting ocean is that what if they should add a mermaid citiy underneath the sand of the ocean and has a lot of mermaid that could kill u with powers and sea weapons that u can take from them. OH ALMOST FORGOT how about a boss in their :nymph:

A message from me and my lil sis: TERRARIANS HOPE U LOVE OUR AMZING IDAS AND HOPE U TELL TERRARIA TO ADD IT!!!!FOLLOW ME ON (INSTAGRAM gerardoiglesias6221) (Snapchat Iglesias-62214) tweeter Igl2017XD)
:indifferent:%-_-:merchantsmile::nursehappy:~:D`:cry::red2::red::redspin::redmunch::pumpking::nymph:
THANKS

From what I understand it is very highly doubtful that this will be a biome update, and that it'll just be things the team has been wanting to add in for a while, quality of life stuff.

IC, IXL & IXCD
I see
I excel
annnnd
I exceed
Love it...
[doublepost=1517592928,1517592858][/doublepost]Why can I only see some people's profile avatars in the forums and comments?
[doublepost=1517593123][/doublepost]
GUYS ME AND MY SIS WERE COMING UP NEW IDEAS FOR TERRARIA TO ADD SHE SAYS HOW ABOUT THEY ADD LITTLE EYES STUCK UN THE SAND IN THE OCEANS AND THAT THROSE BLUE WATER LAZERS TO U

Second we have another idea for the setting ocean is that what if they should add a mermaid citiy underneath the sand of the ocean and has a lot of mermaid that could kill u with powers and sea weapons that u can take from them. OH ALMOST FORGOT how about a boss in their

A message from me and my lil sis: TERRARIANS HOPE U LOVE OUR AMZING IDAS AND HOPE U TELL TERRARIA TO ADD IT!!!!FOLLOW ME ON (INSTAGRAM gerardoiglesias6221) (Snapchat Iglesias-62214) tweeter Igl2017XD)

THANKS
What the heck is this, amazing determination behind it but it needs to be more like Terraria

WHAT THATS AWSOME HEY CAN U SEND ME A PIC OF IT PLS
[doublepost=1522424441,1522424361][/doublepost]Welol I always wanted somthing like that in terraria
[doublepost=1522424503][/doublepost]
Not the place for this Iglesias, you should make a suggestion thread for stuff like this, maybe flesh it out a little too.
Oh then we’ll i love somthing like that to be in terraria
[doublepost=1522424578][/doublepost]THANKS FOR THE REPLYS GUYS LOVE U ALL

WHAT THATS AWSOME HEY CAN U SEND ME A PIC OF IT PLS
[doublepost=1522424441,1522424361][/doublepost]Welol I always wanted somthing like that in terraria
[doublepost=1522424503][/doublepost]
Oh then we’ll i love somthing like that to be in terraria
[doublepost=1522424578][/doublepost]THANKS FOR THE REPLYS GUYS LOVE U ALL
If you have new things to add to a post please use the Edit button under the post instead of making so many new posts in quick succession.

the sun just like the sun. dont paint face on it. new island so beautiful than sand island with some coconut tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom