1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, May 19, 2017 at 5:41 PM.

1. Safeman

Safeman Community Manager Staff Member Re-Logic

Happy Friday Terrarians! :)

Start your weekend off with a look at a 1.3.6 spoiler ;)

Spider Home1-fix.png

2. Cenx

Cenx Lead Developer Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

3. Jetstream ∞

Jetstream ∞ Cultist

I'm glad you guys put this preview on the web

ha ha ha

xsol, Mihn, The Warlocke and 19 others like this.
  4. Kola17_97

Kola17_97 Spazmatism

I see the Stylist is tied up in that pit over there. Does that mean the spiders have been doing bad things to her? Like things pertaining to bad touches/stranger danger?

5. scientistB

scientistB Dungeon Spirit

Spiders, one of my favorite things in this game <3

Safeman likes this.
  6. Terrarian Legends

Terrarian Legends Steampunker

So it IS true!

7. Daimera

Daimera Terrarian

I definitely needed this in my life and spider fangs definitely needed more functionality. I am for this and very, very happy.

8. AntithesisEK

AntithesisEK The Destroyer

Those webbed lanterns look versatile. Now I could make a spider dungeon, full of spider furniture, made by spiders for spiders. If only there was some kind of spider mini boss. ;)

9. Kwmayne06

Kwmayne06 Steampunker

Is there still more to come. like a bookcase or clock? also i think they should do more with single purpose items like: Gems, Chlorophyte, and even the souls and the stuff the pillars drop.

10. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Makes your skin crawl just looking at it.....

11. Techdude594

Techdude594 Skeletron Prime

More furniture is ALWAYS awesome! However, may I ask, why haven't you guys implemented more benches, vases, toilets, and other outliers (such as the bone candle, the three dungeon brick lanterns, and a wooden lantern). Is there a specific reason? It really annoys me when there is no boreal, or living wood bench to use in my builds. Anyways, this is awesome, I can't wait to see what else is coming in this update!

12. Suweeka

Suweeka The One and Oni

"Lotion in a basket" confirmed new Stylist item?

13. Kola17_97

Kola17_97 Spazmatism

Somebody has my sense of humor when it comes to this spoiler.

14. pbq

pbq Terrarian

I think this needs a new non hostile critter type to spawn near/inside spider homes.
    Also, thanks for helping me realize I had arachnophobia. I'll go farm some gel for the flamethrower.

15. TUMM11

TUMM11 Skeletron Prime

Wow. You guys must have spun yourselves crazy putting this one on the web. ;)

16. Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron Terrarian

I pump gems into making Gemspark blocks. Mainly diamonds though, for BG Wall illumination. My garden/greenhouse is backed by Diamond Gemspark wall instead of glass. I don't waste space on lights and get full density for planting. (Though it's capacity is overkill now with using planters. It was originally designed for pots. I went from about 33% space efficiency to a full 50%.)

My chlorophyte goes into making ammo, a consumable.

Personally, I think each useable resource should have at least one consumable product that uses it (somewhere down the line, if not directly) so you have reason for collecting it in the long run. There are lots of items and resources that lose their usefulness after a certain point and are no longer worthwhile to collect. (HM ores come to mind...)

Then again, I've been collecting stuff since 1.0.6.1, so I have stockpiles of crap... (I seriously overdid it with the herbs...)

Kojiro_S likes this.
  17. Williams

Williams Terrarian

those walls!!
    i can built a really gothic fortress now

18. Ghostar

Ghostar Moderator Staff Member Moderator

-Hums the song Spider Dance-

19. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

Dang, that silk on the furniture looks really like an actual spider has webbed that. Really nice sprited. :)

20. Star

Star Dungeon Spirit

I guess that spider-guy couldn't find a mate legitimately...

So he turned everybody who dumped him into furniture, yeah.. ahaha.

[​IMG]