1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell kinda strange. Why am I thinking we will be able to makeplace stalagmites?

It's kinda asd look at that Titanstone Block Wall. Still brown and when placed together look undetailed, at least make it's colours black than brown. When I said it, I would like to see too better Bubblegum Block Wall, Adamantite Beam Wall and Palladium Column Wall.

Those webbed lanterns look versatile. Now I could make a spider dungeon, full of spider furniture, made by spiders for spiders. If only there was some kind of spider mini boss. ;)

Made by spiders, for spiders, of spiders!

Anyway, awful references aside...Honestly I'm surprised there isn't a spider miniboss yet, but if you counted an entire spider nest as one entity...-shudders-

My first thought was "oh dear, spider furniture?...Spider furniture." Looks cool so far, in a creepy way. I have a very goth friend who will probably have a very, very good time with this...

They could, they just have to make a deal with the artist.
Which to be fair should have been done in this case.

Generally speaking, when ideas are drawn from the community, the assets are done internally. Opinions on preference are certainly valid, but just because we like an idea doesn't mean there is any obligation to use the proposed sprites.

And texture pack support is always a thing now; nothing to stop you from making your own pack to use the sprites Tastypastry provided. :)

Although spiders freak me out sometimes, I also have a fondness and respect for them. I will most certainly use this!

I guess that spider-guy couldn't find a mate legitimately...

So he turned everybody who dumped him into furniture, yeah.. ahaha.

lI90KO0m.jpg

Not to mention he has the stylist tied up in that pit of his. It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again.

Finally, something to make my summoner houses look dope. I had slime, now I has spider :) (Summoner is my fav class in almost every game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom