1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
add a swor
[doublepost=1526579554,1526579388][/doublepost]super op :1mill damage 1swing but 30 min cooldown
[doublepost=1526579574][/doublepost]or 1hr cooldown

add a swor
[doublepost=1526579554,1526579388][/doublepost]super op :1mill damage 1swing but 30 min cooldown
[doublepost=1526579574][/doublepost]or 1hr cooldown

Hello Cheeseyoreo,

Wanted to cover a couple of things with you since you are relatively new to the Forums.

If you want to post Joke Suggestions, this is the best Thread to do it here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/joke-player-suggestion-thread.11339/ Because suggestions like this aren't related to the topic being the 1.3.6 spoiler. it is not appropriate to talk about suggestions here. We also have an entire Forum Section dedicated to Suggestions if you wish to post a genuine suggestion you have for the game: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/

The other thing is if you have more content to add to your posts, please use the edit button to the bottom left if you are the last poster on a Thread and do not post it as another reply for the Thread.

If you have questions about any of these things or about the Forums in general, you can send myself or any Forum Staff member a PM.

So, it's been over a year since 1.3.5 was released. Will 1.3.6 release any time soon? got the craving for another thorough playthrough, but I wanna see some new stuff, and I'm holding off for 1.3.6, but with how vague you guys are about dates, I don't know if I'll wait a month or another year...

So, 1.3.6 anytime soon or come back next year?

When I first saw this I wasn’t too excited cause I’m not much of a builder. But after a expert playthrough where arenas were game changers, this seems good for changing them up with different blocks.Any chance of this making its way to console, in just an quick update?

Hello PhantomFox,

As a tip, you can use the "edit" button to the bottom left of your post to edit content into your existing posts if other members haven't replied yet. If your post is the last post on a Thread, it is best to use the edit button to add more content into your current post rather than posting again.

And to answer your question, you are correct, the Xbox 360 version will no longer receive any future updates. Most previous generation Consoles will not receive the 1.3 update or further update.

If you have more questions about the Console versions specifically, you can also PM myself or any Staff member, or create a Thread in the Console Section of the Forums to discuss it.
Thank you for your help

Hello Terrarians!

As you have noticed from the recent slate of spoilers, our work on Terraria 1.3.6 is bearing some exciting fruit! This update has a lot more in store than we have shared, and with that in mind, we wanted to share one new quality of life feature that we find particularly exciting.

This new feature, which we are calling Block Swap, allows players to replace one block with another without having to break the previous block first! Tired of the way your house looks? Now you no longer have to tear the whole house down to change it. Need to clean up those random clay and stone blocks in your yard? Just swap them all out with your block of choice - much faster than mining them all individually!

Block Swap uses the mining power of the strongest Pickaxe in your inventory. Therefore, you will not be able to replace blocks that you cannot mine and it will take the same number of "swings" to replace a tile that your current pickaxe takes to mine the same block. Here are some additional fun features that Block Swap will bring to Terrarians everywhere:
- Block Swap can be used to change floor (and ceiling) blocks that furniture items are attached to, without breaking the furniture items
- Swapped blocks will keep the hammered shape that the previous blocks had
- Swapped blocks will be actuated if the original block was also actuated
- As an added bonus, you can now swap one chest for a different style of chest without having to empty it first!

Having played around with this feature for a while now, we can confidently say that this is one of those quality of life improvements that we have no idea how we ever lived without. We can’t wait until it is in your hands to see if you agree! Work on 1.3.6 is moving along at a strong pace – stay tuned for further details on what it will contain and when it might arrive. :)

Umm pls add this to mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom