• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Stoovan

Skeletron Prime
So does this mean anyone can get any block (including ores) without a pickaxe since they can just swap it out for some random block?

ppowersteef

Paladin
So does this mean anyone can get any block (including ores) without a pickaxe since they can just swap it out for some random block?
As mentioned in the main post:
Safeman said:
Block Swap uses the mining power of the strongest Pickaxe in your inventory. Therefore, you will not be able to replace blocks that you cannot mine and it will take the same number of "swings" to replace a tile that your current pickaxe takes to mine the same block.

Ziiio

Terrarian
I really like this feature. I always wanted to give a different look on my old base but it's kinda take time. I gave up since there are furniture and stuffs inside it.

Top Bottom