PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enraged Fishron should be interesting. Looks like new strategies will be in order other than the "long bridge" strategy which is used by many players to battle it.

Also, Chlorophyte repelling the Corruption/Crimson and turning dirt to mud is beautiful, Jungles everywhere will be able to maintain themselves and have some defense against the twisted form of nature!

You should think that none of it will make it in, That way when the update comes it won't be as bad and you'll be happy. :)

...except the changelog is RIGHT THERE.

i'll be able to see for myself what stuff doesn't make it to consoles... and i certainly will NOT be happy.

why would lying to myself make me feel happy? i am not 99% of society.

personally, i am thinking of just abandoning terraria altogether... i can't enjoy a game when i know that i am playing a gimped version.

...except the changelog is RIGHT THERE.

i'll be able to see for myself what stuff doesn't make it to consoles... AND I WON'T BE VERY HAPPY!!!

personally, i am thinking of just abandoning terraria altogether... i can't enjoy a game when i know that i am playing a gimped version.

Wow, dat entitlement. You should have known when you started that the console version was behind/might not get everything that the PC version got. You should be happy that 505 is supporting the game. I didn't even expect 1.2 and when it was announced I was overjoyed. Even though I primarily play on PC, I own Terraria on PS3, PS4, and android as well.

Anyway,
  • Frost Armor is now crafted from Titanium and Adamantite bars rather than Hallowed.
D:

Wow, dat entitlement. You should have known when you started that the console version was behind/might not get everything that the PC version got. You should be happy that 505 is supporting the game. I didn't even expect 1.2 and when it was announced I was overjoyed. Even though I primarily play on PC, I own Terraria on PS3, PS4, and android as well.

Anyway,
  • Frost Armor is now crafted from Titanium and Adamantite bars rather than Hallowed.
D:

oh, being upset that all versions are not equal is suddenly feeling entitled?

funny thing coming from a PC player... considering how entitled PC gamers are.

This kinda troubles me. One of the fundamental aspects of Terraria is creating spaces, and your home is your castle! I have underground lairs which I worked hard on and sometimes go AFK inside. That doesnt appear to be possible in an expert mode world. Im all for having a shake up in the monster dept, having some new ones that are more crafty at getting in - especially event monsters - would be fun. But otherwise, if Ive already taken into consideration the what and where Im building, so not up in the clouds, or in the bowels of hell, or dungeon adjacent, then I dont want monsters spawning within my walls

I just edited that line on the changelog because it was worded wrong. Enemies won't spawn on backwalls. They just have a chance to spawn nearby even if there are a lot of friendly NPCs around. Sorry for the confusion.

awesome. I'm very excited for this.

I just hope that the new ore retextures and the chlorophyte mechanics don't screw up builds/pixel arts too much...
although it is pretty cool that jungles now have an automatic defense mechanism.

Anyway,
D:
oh, being upset that all versions are not equal is suddenly feeling entitled?

funny thing coming from a PC player... considering how entitled PC gamers are.
Please don't start this silly argument in a happy thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom