PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this going to be the last major Terraria update? With the implementation of the 'Final Boss' and 'Beginning of the End.' and these massive systematic overhauls it seems like we're nearing the end, folks.

Ah snot...

I thought that the It's Hard achievement (light and dark powers released, etc.) showing souls of Purple, Pink, Green, Light Blue, Orange, and Blue might mean something....
And then I remember Souls of Flight, Fright, Might, and Sight....

Took around 5 hours to read the entire log (yes, I'm lazy), this is so awesome!!!
Gotta see how is it in-game. And also what are those hidden 800 items.

Is this going to be the last major Terraria update? With the implementation of the 'Final Boss' and 'Beginning of the End.' and these massive systematic overhauls it seems like we're nearing the end, folks.

The last major one that Re-Digit works on. There will be a smaller team that works on Terraria from here on out.

Is anyone else sadface.jpg to not see an acheivement related to Expert mode? :(
Unless we can fight multiple Hardmode bosses in regular play, I'd say Mecha Mayhem is one. That said, I don't really want to play Expert Mode. It seems too hard!

Also, Truffle two eyes confirmed. Finally no more freaky one eyed fan art!

PS: Click "Global Achievements" to see them already unlocked.
Warning: More spoilers are there.

Unless we can fight multiple Hardmode bosses in regular play, I'd say Mecha Mayhem is one. That said, I don't really want to play Expert Mode. It seems too hard!

Also, Truffle two eyes confirmed. Finally no more freaky one eyed fan art!

PS: Click "Global Achievements" to see them already unlocked.
Warning: More spoilers are there.
As of right now, you can have all 3 mechs, the WoF, Golem, Plantera, and multiple pre-hardmode bosses all active at the same time. So yes, it's possible in normal worlds.

As of right now, you can have all 3 mechs, the WoF, Golem, Plantera, and multiple pre-hardmode bosses all active at the same time. So yes, it's possible in normal worlds.
Really? Oh, can we just not have more than one of the same type normally?

Didn't see Lunar Event....
Martian Madness or the Pillars?

"Angry Nimbus will spawn more often"

Team, why ;_;
Because Nimbus Rod is early Hardmode cheesing gear. Makes Destroyer 90% easier.

(Sorry about the crazy edit, I wanted to avoid double posting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom