1.3 For YOUR Timezone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me? Its 11:20 where I am, and I'm in the US. Why can't I get Terraria 1.3? It said the US has it at 9 o'clock. It may be because I have game launcher, but idk.

Can someone help me? Its 11:20 where I am, and I'm in the US. Why can't I get Terraria 1.3? It said the US has it at 9 o'clock. It may be because I have game launcher, but idk.

It's nine o'clock only for a large part of Alaska, there are numerous timezones in the US. If it's 11:20 where you live, then you are in UTC-03:00 and will get it at 13:00.

Yeah. A little over an hour and a half! It'll take a little while, but I CAN'T WAIT! WOOOO! ^_^
[DOUBLEPOST=1435677871,1435677842][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, it could be worse. Think of all the poor folks (or mates) in Australia who get it after midnight.
Yeah... Poor souls

I think there's a little misunderstanding of time zones... Either that or the time table is incorrect. GMT -6 and UTC -6 are the same thing. It's currently 11 AM GMT -6. That's US central time. The time table says 11 AM for UTC -6 while all of the countdown timers still have an hour to go.

I also see, for some odd reason, people in California saying they're GMT -7. California is not GMT -7. It's GMT -8. California is 2 hours behind me; that's GMT -8 not GMT -7. GMT -7 is "mountain time." GMT -8 is US pacific time. GMT -5 is US eastern time.

So confused how this is so difficult for some people to understand. lol

I think there's a little misunderstanding of time zones... Either that or the time table is incorrect. GMT -6 and UTC -6 are the same thing. It's currently 11 AM GMT -6. That's US central time. The time table says 11 AM for UTC -6 while all of the countdown timers still have an hour to go.

I also see, for some odd reason, people in California saying they're GMT -7. California is not GMT -7. It's GMT -8. California is 2 hours behind me; that's GMT -8 not GMT -7. GMT -7 is "mountain time." GMT -8 is US pacific time. GMT -5 is US eastern time.

So confused how this is so difficult for some people to understand. lol

California is GMT-08:00, but that becomes GMT-07:00 (+1) in the summer due to Daylight Saving Time. All the UTC values are corrected for DST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom