PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when the cats explosions light it, the color is exactly silver's.
But It's pattern isn't the same pattern as silver ore, or gold. Like I said before, I've never seen such an ore pattern before, so that's why I believe it's a new ore.
Time will eventually tell the answer anyway.
Silver_Ore_placed.png
KBXe9kK.png

Last edited:
But It's pattern isn't the same pattern as silver ore, or gold. Like I said before, I've never seen such an ore pattern before, so that's why I believe it's a new ore.
Time will eventually tell the answer anyway.
Silver_Ore_placed.png
KBXe9kK.png
If you look at the map, it looks like silver

So list of what I saw.
Was Granite,
The meowmere was "Cenx's" so I'd assume it's a new weird summon that can actually attack players while being able to be attacked.
Wormhole potion that allows transport to party members,
and lastly what appears to be a Mushroom biome with a new kind of treasure room with a blue candle to boot. Interesting stuff, can't wait for the release! The teasers just make me more and more excited xD

Edit: Nevermind, I see that it was Cenx with a sword herself and an interesting set of armor, I'm silly. xD

Last edited:
One thing I'd love to see, is just straight up cement blocks. They'd make an amazing building material for more modern housing, sidewalks, and an endless amount of options if paint er involved..only slightly textured, and off white.

also the armor Cenx is wearing glows, another thing is that the granite biome doesn't spread on grass, and also for people wondering why monsters have high hp is because now their life scale with the number of player
EDIT : for the glowing armor part, if the armor is dyed, then this means that the light is the same color that of the dye, so that would me a glowing dye ? (most likely the armor isn't dyed and glows naturally)

Oh- those torches. They dont LOOK like white torches, but that may be the Granite Biome's special lighting effects. They kinda look pink to me, but this is coming from the person who can barely see as it is.

I'm just gonna be honest and say that I'm a little disappointed that none of my suggestions got in, but I'd be extremely surprised if any of them did.

I can't wait! I have this strange feeling that 1.3 could come out in the next few days. Awesome work guys! I love the spoilers and this update is gonna be so full of win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom