Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

index.php
all the mods have a whithe backround on items pls fix
?

Huh. I need to play bullet impact sound when projectile collides tile, but it plays different sound. I know how to use styles, but it doesn't seem to work right way.
I don't know how code could help, but here it is:
Code:
Main.PlaySound(10, projectile.position, Style: 2);

@superhc I get that allot, it's just lag.
All you need to do is update a block[i.e. break a block beside the water or place a block] and it'll return back to normal.

-=EDIT=-
Well trying to see if the mods I use are updated and the mod browser caused my game to not respond.
Well I guess it's getting tons of traffic or something borked on it's end.

Last edited:
In your globalitem? I'd check the whole mod for other instances of that. If you are sure it's the globalitem at fault, you can post the whole globalitem and we can look.
Still no luck, so here are copies of the original file, my modified file, and the official update as well as copies of each respective project.

Attachments

• ItemTweaks.zip
    5 KB · Views: 159
  • VanillaTweaks.zip
    45.8 KB · Views: 176
My friend is using a Linux comp and can't find the location of his mods, there is one mod called "creative mode" apparently, and it keeps crashing his game after it finishes loading code.

My friend is using a Linux comp and can't find the location of his mods, there is one mod called "creative mode" apparently, and it keeps crashing his game after it finishes loading code.
Creative mode was my mod and has been out of duty for nearly forever, delete the tmod file in Mod Sources/Mods
You can find the locations in my help thread

So guys, after the Tmodloader update, I keep getting the following error when I try to load my large world.

Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt16()
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ItemIO.GetCustomData(Int32 type, BinaryReader reader, Boolean hasGlobalSaving)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Default.MysteryItem.LoadCustomData(BinaryReader reader)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ItemIO.ReadCustomData(Item item, Byte[] data, Boolean hasGlobalSaving)

I can load the the backup fine but seemingly the proper world itself won't load.

I made terraria crash, can you fix it?
If it can help, i'll explain the situation: in hell i filled up buckets by lava, empty buckets were in different stacks and all were locked in inventory (Alt); when i filled 2nd bucket (lava bucket were stacked),i chose bucket and clicked on lava, after that clicked some times, then all things are lost from my cursor and i cannot use any item anymore or even drag it; Then i quit from the game, and when i start it again i had that crash window:

Attachments

• fail.png
    fail.png
    313.8 KB · Views: 190
I just installed the newest version and everything is up to date. Problem is, every time I open the Mod Browser, my game just freezes. If I hit "Try to restore" it just brings up a blank screen. Does anyone know the solution to this? I know I can just download them directly, but sometimes it takes up to 10 minutes just to install one tiny mod.

hi guys i just have a question in 1.3.3.3 tmodloader's mod browser whenever i click on it the game goes not responding is that just because it just updated and people are updating there mods and uploading them to it and it will just work after awhile or do i have to do anything in particular to get to the mod browser

Why when i click on the mod browser the game crashes?
Same thing
The mod browser isn't very stable, and usually goes through high traffic which crashes people's games. What you can do is either download the mod from a direct download link the author provided or just wait until the traffic is less and you can use mod browser again.
when will the mod browser come to mac?
Who knows, but you can use http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php . It's like an online mod browser although it lacks many features.

The mod browser isn't very stable, and usually goes through high traffic which crashes people's games. What you can do is either download the mod from a direct download link the author provided or just wait until the traffic is less and you can use mod browser again.

Who knows, but you can use http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php . It's like an online mod browser although it lacks many features.
ok thanks a ton i will probably just wait untill the ingame browser works

Guys, can someone help? im having errors when i try opening the terraria.exe file when i download and put all the files into my terraria folder... If u need i can send screenshot, i would apreciate if someone helped me :)

Back
Top Bottom