• No who needs the sun?

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectodst219

Official Terrarian
Hey my name is Odst or Perfectodst depending on which way I chose to put it on TCF.
I'm interested to know if anyone actually SAW the solar eclipse happen, sadly in Britain there were too many clouds so we couldnt see it nor were we affected by it.
I heard Norway got a full solar eclipse whereas we got a partial one here in britain ;_; luckers. Does anyone have a video they could link me to of the solar eclipse from earth and not from telescope on youtube, If you could that would be great :D
Any knowledge on when the next solar eclipse will be would be nice :)

I kinda saw it, the weather was a bit cloudy so i couldnt see it, that well, but my freind did though. Hope it helps C:

I saw it!
Well, kinda.
The glare made it nigh impossible to see:
M0MOm4h.jpg
But I got a pic of the reflection:
8wcvy02.jpg
All in all, pretty cool.
One thing off my list of things to do before I die.

I almost died, and a Mothron destroyed the east wing of my fortress, but other then that, not too eventful.

(In seriousness though, we didn't see any of it here :()

Hey my name is Odst or Perfectodst depending on which way I chose to put it on TCF.
I'm interested to know if anyone actually SAW the solar eclipse happen, sadly in Britain there were too many clouds so we couldnt see it nor were we affected by it.
I heard Norway got a full solar eclipse whereas we got a partial one here in britain ;_; luckers. Does anyone have a video they could link me to of the solar eclipse from earth and not from telescope on youtube, If you could that would be great :D
Any knowledge on when the next solar eclipse will be would be nice :)
Same in Ireland. Clouds screwed us over

I saw it!
Well, kinda.
The glare made it nigh impossible to see:
M0MOm4h.jpg
But I got a pic of the reflection:
8wcvy02.jpg
All in all, pretty cool.
One thing off my list of things to do before I die.
Thanks for getting some pics, That seems pretty cool, gonna need to catch the next one.. In 2026... :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1426874307][/DOUBLEPOST]
I saw it a bit, but it was quite cloudy here, too. Except for the occasional Swamp Monster or Frankenstein walking around it wasn't very exciting.
Unfortunately, someone was there to hold the line.
Nothing was destroyed, nobody hurt D-;
... I'm talking about IRL solar eclipse and before you ask NO no frankensteins come out and kill you...

I didn't bother seeing the eclipse because I didn't feel like going outside in the toxic :red: just to look. But apparently it doesn't matter because it was only in europe? Nice date format.

Thanks for getting some pics, That seems pretty cool, gonna need to catch the next one.. In 2026... :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1426874307][/DOUBLEPOST]

... I'm talking about IRL solar eclipse and before you ask NO no frankensteins come out and kill you...
No probs. I wanted some anyway, considering i'm quite the space fanatic, and seeing a Solar Eclipse was one of the things I wanted to do before I die. Thought I may want to capture the moment.

We were just joking around with that. cause Terraria.

No probs. I wanted some anyway, considering i'm quite the space fanatic, and seeing a Solar Eclipse was one of the things I wanted to do before I die. Thought I may want to capture the moment.

We were just joking around with that. cause Terraria.
Lol, You hear about the october and march blood moons coming up? They seem pretty interesting, I'll need to see if I can watch them if they take place in britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom