21 Questions (I'm judging you)!

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? Crimson, probably. Good items everywhere, Shadewood is best wood and enemies that feel truly unique. If BoC was a little harder this biome would be perfect.
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? :red: idk. Desert and UD desert after the Antilion Larvaes get nerfed, i suppose.
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Stone Slabs. Fit really well everywhere and are super easy to obtain.
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? Shadewood is best wood.
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? Mechanic is cute and Wires are super useful. Tinkerer gives you reforges and tinkers, so those two.
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? Seafood Dinner. Perfect way of making so many pointless potion fish (Specular outside of MP, Princess Fish, etc) useful.
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? Idk probably the Milkshake cuz it looks good
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? Lamia Mask. Sick vanity item for all builds.
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? New Titanium Armor. Titanium Barrier is a blast to use and is incredibly strong.
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? Can't stick with just one. New Keybrand with its incredible DPS and its pretty visual effect, Blizzard Staff, Firecracker, Seedler, Influx Waver...
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? Fishing is relaxing and rewarding.
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? Purple.
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? Depends massively on vanity. Any "and Silver" dye always looks good, though.
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? Storm has a sick theme and all the rain content. Too bad it has 0 unique content, though.
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? Pumpkin Moon. It's the perfect place to see how good a weapon is, since you have: Dozens if not hundreds of easy enemies varying from flying to grounded, both crowds and single targets, a defined goal that is easy to measure (the Final Wave, and at what time you get to it), and some cool loot.
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? I... kinda forgot this existed since i never really changed it.
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? Don't really pay so much attention to what the Quest Fish is to have a favorite. I have a least favorite though, the Bumblebee fish. I always just skip it because :red: going to a deep hive.
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? Expert Mode, Master Mode for bosses and events cuz 7 slots. Regular enemies hit way too hard in Master Mode for me to want to bother.
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? Same as quest fish. I guess the "Gold is better than Iron" line if I had to choose. It just kinda sets up how unrealistic the Terraria world is.
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? Fishron is a fun fight before Post Golem, but way too easy in his supposed tier. Empress is challenging, well designed and rewarding. She feels like she would be the final boss if ML hadn't existed before.
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? The Pre-Mech tier. Suddenly there are a ton of "new" places to go for a ton of new gear for a ton of possible new setups. For some reason it's super satisfying to finally summon the mechs after all the Pre Mech grind, it's like climbing a mountain and reaching its peak. Other stages of the game jump to their boss way too quickly for me to feel this again.

@Dragrath , if micromanagement was a person, wrapped in a cute lil' bow, It'd be you. You're the kind of person who could easily produce a 2-page list of suggestions, if upper management asked for ideas on how to make the workplace better. It can't be denied that it's a very useful personality trait, only if it wasn't for your quirky habit of overlooking the simplest of things, right under your nose! 😂🍹

@Derpling Ω , I mean, you're a giant, green flea, that plays indie videogames... what more is there to say? 😏🤷‍♂️🍹

@FallbackSkell , Come on! We were expecting more from you...!

@Sir. Fluff , wait, another giant flea that plays videogames, what are the odds? 😏 🤷‍♂️🍹 Well, you're certainly a flea with a ton of potential, I'll say that much! Not sure if you & Derpling Ω are related in any way, but I've got a few jokes I need to get off... "two fleas in a bucket...", "two fleas in a pod...", "you two ever been to Blood Sucker's Swamp"? No, nothing?? Okay...
What do you mean I just filled it out like every one else

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? jungle
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? bee
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? BEE
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? starplate
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? rattles mgoo
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? BEEE- i mean uhhh cookie?
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? whatever the really easy one to get is
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? i wear armor has vanity...
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? frost
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? Seedler
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? is this something a fully maxed damage build wouldent understand?
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? red
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? tooth paste
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? normal
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? normal
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? normal
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? AHGHHHHHHH
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? expert
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? Not even a Blood Moon can stop capitalism. Let's do some business.
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? lsd trip boss
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? ♪ when you accedentaly turn both twins into there second form ♪... ♪ your screwed ♪

I'm honestly just super confused on what you mean by your disappointed in me. Do you just not like my personality.
Oh, no~ no! It's part of the joke. I'm gettin' more posts out of you by teasing you. That's all I meant by we expected more, I was talking about your participation in the Forums. It was vague so that you'd have to think about it to get it. I'm not sure if it's funny, now that I spoiled it but... here you are, all 5 posts ever from you, in this very tread. It's too perfect! 😆🍹

Oh, no~ no! It's part of the joke. I'm gettin' more posts out of you by teasing you. That's all I meant by we expected more, I was talking about your participation in the Forums. It was vague so that you'd have to think about it to get it. I'm not sure if it's funny, now that I spoiled it but... here you are, all 5 posts ever from you, in this very tread. It's too perfect! 😆🍹
Oh 😆 That's amazing

1.The hallow,
2.Snow biome,
3.It's got to be wood,
4.Rainbow brick,
5.Wizard,
6.Gingerbread cookie, there's something about getting these which is just great,
7.Edited: It's marshmellow on a stick, these are just the best,
8.Jack-o-lantern mask,
9.Spectre,
10.The crystal storm,
11.Buying fireworks and stuff then making my garden look great,
12.This blue that's actually many blue's next to eachother,
13.Cyan,
14.Either rain or snow,
15.The frost moon,
16.Valkyrie,
17.Fallen starfish,
18.Expert,
19.All better, i don't want to see you jumping off any more cliffs,
20.A mixture of rainbow slime, wyvern's are just iconic, and pumpking,
21.Between the twins and plantera,

Last edited:
Ok! So I know I play mobile, but I'm an avid wiki reader and I'm confident I know enough of PC's new content that I can answer this. I've also spoilerized it because the long list is real annoying.
  1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? The Ocean through and through (What? Don't look at me like that, I'm a ship after all...)
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? The Forest!
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Ooo, hard. Uh.... Gray Brick.
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? Copper Plating. With a side of paint.
  5. Who's your favorite Town/Merchant NPC in the game? Traveling merchant.
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? mm.... uh.... SEAFOOD DINNER.
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? Bunny stew!
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/Set in the game? SWAT Helmet
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? Vortex
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? Vortex Beater.
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? f i s h i n g.
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? Gunmetal.
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? reflective metal, or shadow
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? Light Rain!
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? Party???????
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? Gotta say StoneGold.
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? bunnyfish, obviously...
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? softcore normal, or Journey.
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? "Fascinating. This appears to be a storage unit for broken and malfunctioning humans."
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? The Destroyer. Not me.
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? When it's dawn, raining, and a full moon - time to f i s h

EDIT:
    Alternate answer for answer 21 is, when you have all 120-some bunnies lined up on the minecart track. :naughty:

Last edited:
@Jota Bame , if too smart for your own good was a person, I'd be you. I wouldn't necessarily suggest that you stop overthinking things, all the time. But you know, it's okay to just enjoy stuff. There's beauty in imperfection, sometimes is more about the Journey, now where you end up. If it doesn't mean much now, just remember it, you're good at keeping key information in mind, store this there. You'll thank me later... 😉🍹

@XxCool , Gimme a sec SpongeBob SquarePants. I'll be with you in a moment.

@Ultimate snowman 46 , Forty-Six? More like... Ultimate Meme Lord 64! 😆🍹

1.Underground Jungle
2.Crimson
3.Wooden Beam
4.Chain
5.Clothier
6.Bacon
7.Bowl of Soup
8.Lamia Mask
9.Nebula armor
10.Scourge of the Corruptor
11.Building
12.Reddish brown
13.Fogbound Dye
14.Light wind
15.Rain
16.Modified Golden
17.Infected Scabbardfish
18.Journey
19.Devourer
20.EoW kill

Last edited:
  1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? The Jungle
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? The Hallowed
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Gray Brick
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? Boreal Wood
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? The Zoologist (she sells critter shampoo :))
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? Bacon
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? Pumpkin Pie
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? Cowboy Costume, pardner.
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? Spooky armor with a nice looking dye, like chlorophyte.
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? Terraprisma!
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? Fishing :D or Building
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? black
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? Living Rainbow
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? Morning rain. The music really brings me back...
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? Blood Moon!
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? Retro
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? Amanita Fungifin
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? Master mode! played for over 1000 hours, lovin' the challenge it brings!
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? "Oh, let me guess. Didn't buy enough wire. Idiot."
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? Empress of Light
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? Hardmode, baby!
Extra info: Summoning class is my favorite, and I love to use potions whenever I can!

Back
Top Bottom