25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Ilmarinen

Ilmarinen Headless Horseman

What do you mean?

2. Daniel16

Daniel16 Terrarian

I love all the new things in this spoiler,but what interest's me the most is what does this new npc sell or do?
    I would love to see a mining npc that sells items that will help you mine.

3. The Cakemaster

The Cakemaster Steampunker

Then a blood moon started and they all died. The end.

InstaFiz likes this.
  4. NebulaFoxz

NebulaFoxz Terrarian

I saw blinking, if that's not already in the game and I just never realized.

5. former_lurker

former_lurker Terrarian

25 million sales... Be honest, how many of us have bought multiple versions? :nursewink:

And spoilers for 1.3.6 keep on coming! Just how massive is this going to be when it finally goes live? SO looking forward to it all! :nursepassionate:

Liking all the ideas as to what the pink moon might represent, but I'm wondering if it's not a new moon type that generates with a new world.

If there's to be new themes that will signify a town, what would the population density be to create a town?

6. KittyCatGamer123

KittyCatGamer123 Terrarian

I have a feeling Terraria 1.3.6 could add the star shower (like metor shower) and that music could be for it?

7. po3mongam3rz

po3mongam3rz Official Terrarian

hmmm
    while i do love scotts work, this isn't something to build up suspense knowing zombies are coming, but it is an upgrade. just something that would go better with something like...underwater maybe?

8. Keyzor

Keyzor Steampunker

That star animation is absolutely gorgeous ._.