• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

GAMINGPEA_64

Skeletron Prime
Wait, so does the town apply to 1 big house with a bunch of NPC's in it like my home? Or does it have to be in sepreate houses?
[doublepost=1538457301,1538457042][/doublepost]Terraria has the best soundtrack!

Terrarian
Looking great! Still an amazing game, and there's no end in sight.
25 million, huh? I never realized just how gigantic of a milestone that was, until I looked at the list of best-selling video games of all time. This truly is a momentous occasion, and not one to be overlooked.
Congratulations to Terraria and dev teams for their hard work on such an amazing game!

Makishima

Golem
I'm surprised 1.3.6 isn't made to be a major update at this point (1.4).
Even if it's just minor or graphical fixes, additions or changes, I'd still be happy ; can't say no to more quality of life !
I get the feeling 1.3.6 is going to bring the level of polish of Terraria to a complete new level !

PhoenixMaster

Steampunker
This look and sounds soooo good :happy:

And it seems like there is:
- A new night theme (duh)
- A new plant for pots
- A new NPC
- New background animations
- A new moon
- New effects for fallen stars
- Blue fireflies
- Maybe new furniture and painting(s)?

Already quite hyped for 1.3.6 :D

Yello_X

Golem
Good job for not (accidentally) spawning The Destroyer while recording the houses!
More NPCs and plants? Smells like a new biome up ahead, I think.

Necrius

Skeletron Prime
Only this "new NPC" is blinking, so my guess it's actually a player character. No idea why they'd make that only players blink, though.

TUMM11

Plantera
I’m so glad to see y’all constantly keeping us updated on the game. I will definently play this as soon as it comes out!

Top Bottom