OOC A Tale of Broken Worlds

Hmm... kinda wish my characters were more actually the type to take initiative
Thaund is passive and Iwrax is a doofus
I just have them follow other people

if you want I can forcefully install a system update (aka a demon) into Thaund to fix that
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I mean he could be more passive, mostly it's just everyone he's stuck with doesn't do anything I guess, I think there are just timezone issues and problems with my schedule there, so being passive works for him

I have a plan to deal with Iwrax at some point though if nobody else does anything about that place

Iwrax is a doofus
Don't you dare speak of shadow boy's friend like that. Irwax is perfect the way she is! :D

It seems I have some thinking to do, I did not realize Sicarius was with us. Did the fox also not notice his arrival? Where were Ikondus and the fox when he approached Irwax? It seems brain.exe has stopped working on my end lol
@Rouxls Kaard @Orchamut
apologies for the ping, I just thought it necessary since you won't get the notification for a new post as this is an edit.

Last edited:
Don't you dare speak of shadow boy's friend like that. Irwax is perfect the way she is! :D

It seems I have some thinking to do, I did not realize Sicarius was with us. Did the fox also not notice his arrival? Where were Ikondus and the fox when he approached Irwax? It seems brain.exe has stopped working on my end lol
@Rouxls Kaard @Orchamut
apologies for the ping, I just thought it necessary since you won't get the notification for a new post as this is an edit
I think Sicarius just showed up. I'm pretty sure Ikondus and the fox were still with Iwrax... they only missed a tiny exchange between the two.

@Rouxls Kaard @Orchamut
apologies for the ping, I just thought it necessary since you won't get the notification for a new post as this is an edit.
Sicarius just appeared.
It has previously just been investigating outside.

...after some thought, I think it would best if I put this on a temporary hiatus.

This is not the result of anyone. Frankly, I'm honored so many people joined my first attempt at this. You're all so much better at this then me, and I feel honestly pretty bad doing this.

Which leads me to my reasoning why I decided this. If it's not apparent, I... just can't spend long enough time here to properly run things. In my short-sightedness I've put myself in a situation I cannot operate as of now. And for that, I apologize.

But that's not to say I'm giving up on this. I put temporary in this word salad for a reason. Second I'm actually able to tend to this, I'll get back to it. But, for now at least, this Tale must be halted, the pages no longer turning. And as your Narrator, I am sorry I could not uphold my end as you all could yours.

...after some thought, I think it would best if I put this on a temporary hiatus.

This is not the result of anyone. Frankly, I'm honored so many people joined my first attempt at this. You're all so much better at this then me, and I feel honestly pretty bad doing this.

Which leads me to my reasoning why I decided this. If it's not apparent, I... just can't spend long enough time here to properly run things. In my short-sightedness I've put myself in a situation I cannot operate as of now. And for that, I apologize.

But that's not to say I'm giving up on this. I put temporary in this word salad for a reason. Second I'm actually able to tend to this, I'll get back to it. But, for now at least, this Tale must be halted, the pages no longer turning. And as your Narrator, I am sorry I could not uphold my end as you all could yours.
OK, that sounds good to me. Take a break for as long as you have to, or until you get more ideas.
Thanks for telling us instead of just us having to make our characters wander around bored.

Back
Top Bottom