Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 622
The Crimson is getting a bit of attention in this update.

View attachment 623
When smart cursor is enabled stairs will place automatically.

View attachment 642
Concept sketch by Crowno. You will see these guys in one of the new events...

Ecp0xw0.gif

Something Yorai has been working on...I will let you speculate.
I AM SOOOOOO HYPED!

1. New clothing I notice
2. CRIMSON BUNNY!!!
3. NPC's stand in front of chest no more? YAY
4. NPCs sit down now? Cool
5. Are those worshiping dudes worshiping a Cthulhu emblem? I am thinking that is a way to summon Cthulhu!
6. Minibiomes!
7. Platform stairs place automatically with Smart Cursor on? Neat, less hammer work for me and everyone else!

Man I am hyped for this update! Soon, it will match 1.2 in my "I CAN'T WAIT" meter.

I CAN'T WAIT METER out of 100:
1.1 had 74
1.2 had 98
1.3 currently has 93

Woo hoo! Can't wait for the update to come!! :D That NPC sitting on that chair looks damn awesome. Interactive

All these spoilers are amazing! Thanks Relogic for continuing to provide excellent support for your incredible game!

:passionate:

I can't find a difference in those walking animations,can you ? I was literaly staring for 2 minutes and couldn't understand what was different :confused:

Ecp0xw0.gif

Something Yorai has been working on...I will let you speculate.

Could it be Cthulhu? These guys look like cultists of the great Cthulhu :) "Cthulhists"
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

I want Cthulhu in Terraria :D

Ecp0xw0.gif

This is beautiful. The cultists, the vanity, the mysterious THING, beautiful. Thanks to everyone who worked on this, and the forum as well.

Wow, a dungeon cult. :dryadeek:

My thoughts are that they appear after plantera is defeated in the hardmode dungeon and you've got to find them all and bring them somewhere to start the lunar event. May'be a floating island? Also, that pimp coat is badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom