Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why It shoud be a boss? It's just some crazy guys in hoodies near Cthulhu emblem. Maybe It's some ritual to upgrade Dungeon to a third level.
That would actually be pretty cool. A even harder dungeon would be another challenge for the player. :D

In the gif with the weird people praying to the coin, i see a Cthulhu head and its eyes and brain is highlighted, i have a feeling that the Cthulhu might be a boss, or something about a Cthulhu

In the gif with the weird people praying to the coin, i see a Cthulhu head and its eyes and brain is highlighted, i have a feeling that the Cthulhu might be a boss, or something about a Cthulhu

To me it looks more like praising the "creators" or "aliens" which are possibly the creators of terraria (the planet), perhaps the game will get some kind of backstory on how it came to be, and how all the biomes came to be. As always though, its all speculations until the final product is out. So we won't know till launch date.

To me it looks more like praising the "creators" or "aliens" which are possibly the creators of terraria (the planet), perhaps the game will get some kind of backstory on how it came to be, and how all the biomes came to be. As always though, its all speculations until the final product is out. So we won't know till launch date.
Just saying, but Terraria is an island, not a planet. *Cough*
I've been meaning to work on writing my own backstory for Terraria, but I haven't had the time (been playing too much Terraria).

Like, the people on Terraria aren't exactly a primitive tribe, so maybe they were dumped on an island full of experimental creatures by a shady corporation after having their memory wiped? I don't know, I should make a thread for this...

Are you sure? I always picture it as a planet with a gazillion little islands on it.
Yeahh, but technically one character can never leave the island without being reborn in a new world. Or maybe they get beamed from one island to another by aliens? lol

Just saying, but Terraria is an island, not a planet. *Cough*
I've been meaning to work on writing my own backstory for Terraria, but I haven't had the time (been playing too much Terraria).

Like, the people on Terraria aren't exactly a primitive tribe, so maybe they were dumped on an island full of experimental creatures by a shady corporation after having their memory wiped? I don't know, I should make a thread for this...

You could be correct, since we have oceans on both sides. Though, not entirely sure if that was just because of development limitations or actual results.

That would actually be pretty cool. A even harder dungeon would be another challenge for the player. :D
Yes, but developers said that they don't want working on terraria anymore because after Plantera level it's just the same with raised numbers. No point.

Yeahh, but technically one character can never leave the island without being reborn in a new world. Or maybe they get beamed from one island to another by aliens? lol

Maybe terraria is a whole planet and we are just on a small island that is a part of it.

I keep checking this constantly hoping for new spoilers. I'm honestly so happy
That's what Sandro Di Gennaro sai.. oh that's you. Never mind.

Anyways if they decide to stop working on terraria it would be cool for the final boss weather it be Cthulhu or a piece of toast to spawn every previous boss that you have killed before but this time 10 times stronger and all attacking at once while the main final boss is doing his thing it would be a giant ball of chaos and it would be awesome.

You know, this most likely is not true, but from what I've seen in Terraria, there seems to be two major themes in the game world - Cthulu and the moon. Obviously the Eyes and the Brain are a part of Cthulu, but I've seen interesting speculations that Skeletron is the skeleton of Cthulu, and it would be more interesting if people smarter than me could figure out how the Wall of Flesh and Eater of Worlds could factor into this.

As for the moon, well, it plays a part in many events - the Blood Moon, Solar Eclipse, Pumpkin Moon, and Frost Moon. So here's an intriguing premise: Cthulu is not actually the final boss, but the catalyst for some kind of world-ending event? Like say for example, Cthulu is some kind of monster in this universe that is either trying to protect or destroy the moon, and when pieced together or destroyed, it causes the moon to either break apart (thus sending its legions to the world) or break loose from its chains and send its legions down anyway.

Or maybe this is all nonsense and I'm just hoping for a Cthulu vs. The Moon vs. The Player event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom