Console a new Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanB500

Terrarian
So i came to play terraria this morning and noticed it had an update that was 37 mbs i think and when i got to the start screen the version shown was "UPFI-20160803"

anyone know what this is?

All it's done is stop the game from opening at all. Once I press the button to start, the loading screen freezes. I cannot wait for @505Games to be replaced, those clowns can't do anything right. I also notice they didn't mention the heartreach glitch in the list.

If the game doesn't start at all, delete the update and possibly the game as well (but not any save data like Characters/Worlds). Then download again.

The Heartreach bug was fixed in this update, but doors that were left open (intentionally) still gets closed after player passes through. Water dissipates on world load when tiles are actuated. Herbs like Shiverthorn and Blinkroot still counts towards the jungle biome. The list goes on.

Well at least the bug fix patch has been release. The spectre armor glitch has been driving me through the roof!:confused:

All it's done is stop the game from opening at all. Once I press the button to start, the loading screen freezes. I cannot wait for @505Games to be replaced, those clowns can't do anything right. I also notice they didn't mention the heartreach glitch in the list.

so judging by your name im guessing your a robocop fan i guess?

505games is the publisher... they aren't making the patches.

you're thinking of engine software, they're the developers for the console version... well, were.

pipeworks is the new developer who will be taking over from now on, i think.

also, be more grateful... if it weren't for "those clowns", we wouldn't even HAVE terraria on consoles.

So what is the patch number for this update?? Since this is the last update for 360 I was kinda curious wht the name of it was..?? Does anyone know for sure..??

So what is the patch number for this update?? Since this is the last update for 360 I was kinda curious wht the name of it was..?? Does anyone know for sure..??
The Xbox 360 will not receive any more updates. The August 2016 update was the last for Xbox 360. So whatever that update was named was the final one.

PS3, PSVita, and WiiU will not receive any further updates either.

Since this thread is about last year's update, and since there's been more recent news regarding console development, I'll close this and more info can be found here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom