OOC A Shift in Dimensions (OOC)

Lore reveals?

• Yes

• No (Please explain why)

• Only a few things (Please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
just in case people don't see my profile posts, here is basically what Obsidi (yes I call him obsidi if I want to shorten it instead
of his real name aka CENSORED)

1637345880471.png

just to prevent being too OP, he doesn't really use the wings and are mainly cosmetic unless its cool to allow flight...

I would ask if I should just post my OC list so you guys can help with deciding, but that would be the same as asking if everyone wants to suffer and how much they want to suffer, along with how much they want me to suffer.

Yeah, uh, Valley's the only fox OC I actually added to the list, I never bothered with adding any others
And uhh...
It's a little hard to find someone who can easily replace Valley when the unused list alone is ridiculously long

So, just posting here to say I'm slightly interested in this RP, as it seems I could likely use some of the characters I've made updates to that I can't use in other RPs (mostly because for most of them they died in those other RPs, or don't fit the required species). But as a note, I have very little information about the worlds that most of my characters come from, except for the ones thay come from Swaasnia. And due to the lore I have for Swaasnia, they likely wouldn't be connected to any of the other realms, and might even end up as villains if they do end up in this RP.

I'll wait and see how things actually progress in the IC before I add any characters or anything though.

You know what? At least for now, I'm gonna replace Valley with Argentum the Ledian, at least until I get a better OC idea.
Name: Argentum
Appearance: A Ledian wearing a dark grey scarf.
From: Streamia (Which is where the Buck Hill stream rp takes place, along with a few others like it.)
Personality: usually kinda bored if he has nothing to do, but doesn't fight if it isn't neccesary.
Preferred weapon: A Spear.
Text color: #a0a5db
Level: 19
Nature: Sassy.
Characteristic: Good Perseverance.
Moves: Silver Wind, Mach Punch, Acrobatics, and Focus Blast.
Ability: Iron Fist.
Held Item: Power Band.
Other: He appears to be collecting Looplets and Emeras (From Super Mystery Dungeon (I'm only going off the Bulbapedia for these because I don't have the game (Even though I really want it))).

Back
Top Bottom