IC A Shift in Dimensions

Elemental Δ

The Destroyer
Ugh... My head... What happened? The last thing I remem-AAAUGH! Okay... THAT hurt... All I remember is the wormhole... then... what happened? I don't know what happened... Why don't I know? My head... It hurts to even think... Where am I?

Here's the OOC link:

*a portal opens and spits out a small girl next to him, but a few things indicate she isn't human*

Nihilego "I don't know mister. I think it was only one way" *she seems to be staring at him expectantly*

Nihilego "R-ea-lm String...?" *She seems confused and obviously has trouble spelling out and saying words*

You wouldn't, judging by your aura. Your realm's beings have no knowledge of these things, things more powerful than you, or anyone from a Lower Realm for that matter, could imagine.

Nihilego "I come from...Ul-ult-r-a D-eep Sea" *she bounces up and down excited that she managed to say it right*

Well, there is one thing wrong. We're not in our Realms. I don't know what your life is like back on Ultra Deep Sea, but my people need me. I am the Guardian of my realm. Yours has one too.

Back
Top Bottom