Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 30th huh? Well I was hoping for sooner in June rather than later but a definite date does part the clouds a little. It's gonna take about that long to finish Witcher Wild Hunt anyways so no big deal. Awesome video BTW. This is going to be the longest 33 days of my life. Thanks for the update.

So, the blocks at the end definitely look like cyber. It would be super amazing if they were implementing most of tobbvald's tinkering. If the contaigon and the covert were a thing it would be pretty amazing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432795175,1432795077][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if anyone knows, will pc ever get that other boss and souls of blight?

I'm doing one last play through before 1.3

I've only just defeated the brain :sigh:
Nice! I'm doing plays on the consoles. Playing with my brother, niece and nephew on the Xbone. Good luck!!
I'm always a little impressed by people who have actually refused to play post 1.2 content while waiting for 1.3. I know some people who never touched fishing or mounts or Duke Fishron, etc.

That's a really long wait.
I haven't done any of that ^_^ I was meaning to.... But console play is fun, then I heard about 1.3 and was like alright, let's make this like a brand new game when I go back to it :D

I took some of the new things from the trailer and edited them so you could see them in higher quality:

Some sort of cyber armor
gp1KaGW.png
45ji6SG.png

Blackhole Beater
BI80dwy.png
Sv2loDc.png

Portal Gun
H0ixlkh.png
vBY3n79.png

Cyber Drill?
nvFmxq4.png
AdKwE3Y.png

Added outlines - Seems to be some sort of grappling hook?
YJcv68b.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom