• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverale12

Duke Fishron
Wow I love the stuff I see so far!! :D

I personally really like the lava bar, and possibly the breathing bar being above your character now instead of below the UI stuff in the top right.

waluigi

Terrarian
The first item is a Blackhole beater (obviously), though I have no idea what that is
The second item is Meowmere.
The third item looks like a Lunar Drill
The fourth looks like a Lunar Waraxe.
The fifth one... I'm not sure. Maybe it's the Gravity Globe.
The sixth item looks like either a flail or a grappling hook. I doubt it would be a grappling hook, because grappling hooks now have their own spots. Or maybe it was just spoiled for the sake of being spoiled.
The seventh item kind of looks like a fish staff. I have no idea.
The eighth is obviously the Portal Gun.
The last two are blocks.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE OH MY GOD THE HYPE IS REEEEEEEAAAAAAL
I think 3 and 4th are the laser drill (spoiler released on imgur) and an axe version
5th looks like something granite
6th Possible resprite of sunfury or a new flail
7th Maybe a new spear

xtravisage

Terrarian
Okay. No, that's fine. Just do that, then. It's okay

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Youfad

Skeletron Prime
FORGET THE UNDERWORLD BACKGROUND, LOOK AT THE SKY BACKGROUND!

Seriously though, I think it's really cool they are adding new backgrounds. I hope the rest of the underground biomes get something like this!

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
No I mean the orgy of enemies that last way too long and require min/max builds to fight.

I prefer bosses with a large moveset of attacks for you to avoid.
Well, as said . . . you will just have to wait for 1.3

This was primarily a visuals spoiler with some hints of equipment. :)

Techdude594

Skeletron Prime
I think this is what it must feel like to be high... Amazing spoilers! Hell really needed a facelift, and now all I hope is that there are new monsters in hell.

I also wish there was more rare enemy spawns. The event bosses have like 1 or 2 attacks why don't they just spawn like a mini boss similiar to the king slime?

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
I also wish there was more rare enemy spawns. The event bosses have like 1 or 2 attacks why don't they just spawn like a mini boss similiar to the king slime?
You should go make a Suggestion thread . . . this one is so busy its unlikely many ideas will be seen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom