Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huzzah! 1.3 will be released on June 30, 2020!

maybe on consoles, cause i imagine that is the kinda luck console players would have with this... PC, i assume it is this year.

anyway... the background is awesome, adds a whole new level of atmosphere to the underworld, makes it feel bigger, even.

though... i just don't see anything else that stands out.

other than that gigantic moon, once he teleported to the sky.

now, i am curious... is that gigantic moon part of the lunar event, or is it just another moon you can randomly get during world generation?

cause it didn't look like an event was occurring there. :dryadwhat:

Hellstone and ash blocks have a new texture, but @Redigit and @Cenx , is this a new mineral, or a re-texture of one already knowed?
View attachment 53961
I think it's new Ore right?
[DOUBLEPOST=1432801035,1432800991][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quick guys- compare:
index.php

index.php
(armor sprites from the Cyber suggestion by Zoomo)

EDIT: The helmet in the video looks almost just like the helmet in the middle of the sprites above

CYBER FOR 1.3 CONFIRMED
The "Confirmed" Meme Is getting overused :mad:
[DOUBLEPOST=1432801185][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok then! Awesome!

But what's with the planet in the background at the end?

This one:
bPYshkg.png
I think it's the Lunar Event

Finally able to see the vid. and holy crap....that background and textures...:eek:

...We're still talking about the same game, right? Because I can't believe it was once This

Anyway, I like the Sign tooltip and the new placement of the lava meter, much better to read a map while the meter is loading again. And a lot of new epic weapons
(I really dig that flaming one)

And epic wings from the start are epic too.

Only still wondering what that door is:
upload_2015-5-28_10-44-5.png

I like the way the Underworld background looks like you're outside again. Like just the background itself makes it feel as open as above ground, I may even build my city down there for my 1.3 playthrough! :p That'd sure be something different.

#TerrariaMasterRace
Gabe is in our side. RNGesus helps our fellow players.
Holy Shiz and Fiddlesticks of our holy lord.

We need Chell custom vanity now!!!

Can't wait for the update, the new background looks awesome. I also hope the Portal Gun won't get nerfed like the Rod of Discord did.

Wait... What if they don't ACTUALLY have the rights for the Portal Gun and it's called something like "Interconnecting Wormhole Emitter"?

On another note, I now have extra reasons to us Highway to Hell and Thunderstruck during my playthroughs.

Keep on rockin'.

btw, the background change seems like a biome swap, could those blocks be part of a new "lunar" biome? O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom