Absorb The Non-Issue

I was escaping the derbis that we once called Earth. My friend, Anthony Slyck, steered a bit to left. A fateful death he earned, as his ship exploded, the last words cut off at beginning. Now, in spite of us living in Mars, I still remember how scared he was. From the survivor, Cuothelaxatl.

I made a different approach on absorbing the non-issue.

And so, I and my friend, Anthony Slyck, mourned Blackbugattis death. He tried to get closer, but tripped on the coffin, and landed, his head impaled on a cross. We had to give him a funeral too.

Soon after, I attempted to do a Sonic Rainboom again. (Y'know, going over Mach 1)

The famine was unforgiving. First Chir' starved to death. Then lots of people died. Then Anthony pulled himself to eating Chir'. A rotten carcass was eaten that day. Soon, he died from food poisoning.

I died from eating rotten carcass of Chir'

Date: 25.12.2020
Name: Anthony Slyck
Death cause: Damage caused by a grenade he jumped on to save Chir' from dying, except he thought it was Chir'. There's no record on Chir's activity there.

I died from grenade explosion.

Given how Anthony Slyck was old already, he didn't survive to see Chir' hatch. Just after his death, I witnessed how Chir' hatched. He was cute, if only Anthony was there...

...wait, he reincarnated as a Rainbow Dash. Yes, this isn't an issue, I hope so.

Being a curious little hatchling, I tried to replicate the flight tricks, and had a fatal crash landing.

I had a fatal crash landing.

Poor poor Anthony, Dragonwolfs carcass got flung straight at him. What it didn't do, the crash landing finished.

I get killed by a crash landing caused by mid-air crash caused by a fatal crash landing.

And the fatal crash landing that started it was me.

I started a chain of deaths by not having hatched.

Back
Top Bottom