Absorb The Non-Issue

The air purifier is defective and instead poisons the air, I die of the poison.

I pick up an item off the ground.

The camera magically turns me into the picture, which you frame and hang on your wall. I am stuck, vaguely aware of my surroundings but completely inanimate, until centuries later the picture I turned into is destroyed in a fire.

I say I'll finally fix my schedule.

We were in a space with only a limited amount of air, I suffocate because the air ran out.

I stay awake at a time I shouldn't.

Due to you now having insomnia, you aren't as aware as to what you are doing, and somehow bump a vat of toxic waste into the water supply. I'm the first one to find out the hard way.

I go mining at night.
Edit: I look into a normal mirror. (I thought that this was a more interesting one.)

Last edited:
You see my reflection and you turn around; your motion causes air to move towards me... air that happens to carry quite a bit of harmful bacteria. Since there's no fighting going on in Generic Adventures, I'm unable to fight off the infection and I die.

I sneeze loudly.

You realised you don't have anything to pop it with so you wanted to ask if I could use fire breath for it, but since I don't have that, you try to find things to start a fire, and you do find everything you need, except the thing to burn, so you break my legs and wings and set me on fire.

I grab a book from a bookshelf.

The "homework" is to disarm a bomb. You were supposed to practice disarming a fake one, but accidentally tried to disarm a real one. Unfortunately, you botch the process.

I go swimming.

You wound up using a metal skewer instead of a wooden one, and the microwave explodes in my face.

I reflect on how typing can't easilly convey emotions...

Back
Top Bottom