Absorb The Non-Issue

This makes me exist again, but because last post I did I actually added stuff in an imageblock that would have shown up if someone quoted the post, while the same was not done here, I end up having to default to the last bottom part of the post to respond to, which means I don't exist again. But then that makes you exist, before you stop existing again, and we continue looping until the narrator from The Stanley Parable shows up and resets the game.

There are now two doors, one on the left, and one on the right.

This causes it to get dark, which isn't a problem for me, but it is for the person who just stabbed me in the throat.

I feel sick.

Unfortunately, you were carrying a previously unidentified disease, which spreads to me, and although I'm fine one day, then next day I suddenly end up with every symptom in Plague Inc, and die.

I turn on a vacuum.

By eating the cereal the amount of iron in your body goes to super high levels and you become magnetic, and I am holding a magnet. I zoom across the earth at super fast speeds and upon hitting you, we both die.

I live, laugh and love

Where I die, and you get so caught up in the daydream that you don't realize you've actually done me in until too late

Aliens are real

And people think I'm one of them, and kill me for not being human.

I watch a series about an MLP mod for a strategy game

Apparently you try to mod HoI4 with that, but you forget you had also a conflicting modern scenario and ponies conquer Poland. The state of it was tied to state of me, so I became their mindless slave.

I died stupidly in-game to a turnip thing Starbound had after beating Dead Air on Expert.

Unfortunately, my life was connected to you performing well in the game, so once the turnip kills you, I die.

I check for patches to make some more Starbound mods work properly with Frackin Universe.

You notice my new mod... and it crashes your world irreversibly, so you decide to bite on my chest and shake it about until it rips apart and I die of traumatic shock.

I attempt to think for more quotes a pony would say while scanning, drawing a proto and doing a fanfic.

You ask me for ideas, but for some reason when I go to try giving you some, I end up as the protogen, and you end up as a character from the fanfic, and you kill me out of shock.

I listen to Aviators.

You listen to Slasher, and decide to re-enact the lyric, which involved staining the holy grounds with my blood. I die of being stabbed to my abdominal area.

I plan to double-take on the bees and raise their stats to be universally 100s, mutation be 0, mite resistance around 6.4 and lifespan around or more than 1000.

I decide to steal your bees because I keep having problems with them, but unfortunately for me, you've also trained them to attack and kill anyone trying to steal them.

I put out a fire on a barbacue.

Back
Top Bottom