• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Runzu

Terrarian
I've been experiencing a significant sound glitch with the Dimensional Casket possibly since TMod updated?/suddenly. For whatever reason, it causes the Sound slider in the audio settings to stay at 100%, regardless attempts to change it. When I exit the settings menu, it resets to 100%. I've tested it with other mods and with it and just cheat sheet. Seems reproducible.

Just having it in the inventory seems to cause the 100% sound setting glitch.

EDIT: Apparently this is a known glitch. I hope eventually there's a fix for it, since it's rather inconvenient.

Last edited:
which bosses in calamity mod drop which tiers of reversity coins?
im sure that any prehardmode boss until WoF drop tier 1 coins, WoF to mechbosses tier 2 (cryogen and acuatic scourge), tier 3 plantera and golem (i think), tier 4 duke fishron and moon lord, tier 5 any post moonlord calamity boss till polterghast, and tier 6 yharon and SCAL......I think thats the order from calamity but im not gonna play it again since my pc cant handle the insane fps drop and anti butcher kill to verify this.

cs89

Terrarian
So the GRealm mod's Cosmic Potions will not be planned to add to the Brewer's shop?
I'm so sad because the GRealm itself is a very good mod, but gathering the materials for making the mod's potions is very painful.

Last edited:

TaffyMatt

Terrarian
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but for some reason when I put the fixed dimensional casket in my inventory it forces my sound up to 100%, is this a known issue?

Last edited:

frnon

Terrarian
The charms of luck allow for impossible reforges, such as Legendary Vampire Knives (I'm using the lite version of the mod, I don't know if this happens in the normal one too).

roger00067

Terrarian
Character gone freeze after using "Skeleton Booster", can drop items out of inventory and open ESC menu also equip-unequip accesory/armor but can't move/attack/interact anything after using "Skeleton Booster"....
Could someone help me...
Version : AlchemistNPC v9.3 and Calamity v1.4.5.1

fei

Terrarian
Character gone freeze after using "Skeleton Booster", can drop items out of inventory and open ESC menu also equip-unequip accesory/armor but can't move/attack/interact anything after using "Skeleton Booster"....
Could someone help me...
Version : AlchemistNPC v9.3 and Calamity v1.4.5.1
Thorium ?

Dusk Holloway

Terrarian
So is there a way to stop the Laetitia set from spawning the spore pods? cause they heavily impact the dps I can do due to the fact they give invincibility frames to enemies.

Top Bottom