PC An easy way to fight master Moon Lord without moving

felis

Terrarian
The arena:
1.png

(there is a Terra Toilet inside the honey, by any chair is OK), it seems two heart statues are needed (three would be even better), but with better equipment or better luck, it is possible to fight him with no statue.

Then, a Stardust Dragon staff (with Ruthless or other damage Boosting Modifiers) are needed as weapon. Other summoning weapons can be used but may be less effective.

Equipment and items (and food gives Major buff is OK):
2.png
3.png

No need for reforging the accessories to Warding, it can be done with no prefix at all, but if you may want to do so to increase the chance of success, having all Warding may even allow you to win without any Heart Statue.
Beetle Shell set gives a similar result, I can't say which set is better, as Turtle set gives 15% damage reduction that additive to other effects, while the Beetle set gives higher defense but less damage reduction (it is multiplicative and may not always on).
Celestial Stone may be replaced by other defensive accessories like Flesh Knuckles or Paladin's Shield, other accessories seems necessary.
In addition, Wrath and Luck potion can also be used for additional effect, and some Super Healing Potion may also be handy.
Finally, a Brand of Inferno or Sergeant United Shield can be useful for additional 20 defence.

What to do:
Drink a Summoning Potion and activate the Bewitching Table, summon a 3 segments Stardust Dragon, sit on the Chair (sitting on a Chair greatly increase Health Regeneration rate) and waiting for the Doom approaches.
When he shows up, press quick buff, when any buff wears off, quick buff again. (DO NOT use any weapons, as they may reduce the Shiny Stone's effect)
Should your health fall below 100 (through a few tests, it is unlikely to happen), quick heal.

This fight normally lasts 6 to 7 min., so you may need at least 2 Endurance potions and 1 of each other potions.

Edit: It is also possible to fight Master For the Worthy world Moon Lord by having all Warding accessories and 3 Heart Statues, though it may still need some Luck (I have fall under 100 health several times and use two Super Healing Potions, maybe a Charm of Myth and Autopause could be better)

Last edited:
Hmm, maybe if you put statues of monsters with little hp locked with spike traps from the jungle temple, the gain of hearts increases when the user is not full of life, it worked well in version 1.3, I haven't tested it yet in this new version 1.4 in master mode.
For the hearts to go to the user, a scheme with conveyor belt could be used, or simply that potion that brings the hearts to the character, Heartreach Potion.

Hmm, maybe if you put statues of monsters with little hp locked with spike traps from the jungle temple, the gain of hearts increases when the user is not full of life, it worked well in version 1.3, I haven't tested it yet in this new version 1.4 in master mode.
For the hearts to go to the user, a scheme with conveyor belt could be used, or simply that potion that brings the hearts to the character, Heartreach Potion.
I think the player has to do damage to the enemy in order to work.

Back
Top Bottom