OOC An Unexpected Turn.

But Eevees dont get Bite from the start (unless they possibly hatched)

plus who knows how the group react to a small dog/fox who simply exists in the city killing a ghost who used to be a spy actually its not that too bad since they dont even know John was a spy

That could work, anyway, I think we should probably decide more specifically once Sandstorm and Dragonwolf are back.

Finally it seems like we have three approaches to the truth problem.

Government-centric/Inquisitive-Protective - Vlad and Matt - Why hiding the truth? What stings in it?
Industry-centric/Vigilante-Blackmail - Morgan and Jack - Find why, then blackmail whoever tries to steal our benefits.
Social-centric/Disruption-Denial - Fall at first, now denialists - It isn't true what they said... it's just too illogical.

I want to join this, but I’m trying to decide between who to bring

If someone’s lycanthropic, but is then transformed, do they still have lycanthropy?

Last edited:
Ok.
Name: Lupa
Nickname (optional):
Human Appearance: Has her dark brown hair in a ponytail, and has brown eyes. Wears a black tracksuit.
Personality: She puts her own survival over other people’s. Will protect a friend, Although it may take a while to become close to her. She’s pretty blunt, and is kinda secretive.
Height (optional):
Weight (optional):
Equipment: A sniper rifle and tranq gun
Strengths: Has good accuracy, and is pretty stealthy. She doesn’t get tricked easily.
Weaknesses: Can get cocky, and doesn’t trust people quickly.
Extras (optional): Was a bounty hunter, but they’re taking time off. Is good at chess.
Backstory (optional): Came to investigate because she heard there was something weird going on from someone in a town nearby.
Text Colour (Hex): #E25041
Post TF Species: Lycantrhopic Inteleon (Becomes a Mightyena during the full moon (Or at will, but that’s harder), if it’s even allowed)
Post TF Abilities: Can
As Inteleon: Snipe Shot, Ice Beam, Breaking Swipe, Sucker Punch. Bad in close combat. (Might actually be able to tf people who are still human , as Inteleon shoots water and the water in the town is what causes the transformations, but I don’t know(
As Mightyena: Double Edge, Crunch, Fire Fang, Wild Charge. Bad in ranged combat.
Post TF Appearance: Inteleon wearing a black tracksuit with a hole for the tail; A Mightyena with darker fur and a tuft on its head

Last edited:
I’ll look up how Inteleon gets its water. If it gets the water from its surroundings, then probably, but otherwise probably not.
Edit: It doesn’t say anywhere how it gets its water, but assuming that it uses water that’s already in its system, I’d imagine that the water Lupa shoots would contain whatever causes transformation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom