I’m pretty sure all his current stuff is in as of the last updatepretty sure that's the same case with Calamity, Doruku keeps making tracks that arn't going to be in the mod lol
He’s not quite done yethey how can Illustrator move in because it doesn't say how he moves in on the wiki also how do I get the storm claw.
The infinity stones are being moved to their own modHello, I am wondering if the Infinity Stones only drop from the first tier boss. I am in an expert world and I have killed Akuma roughly 3 thousand times and I haven't got one yet. I have collected 86 Akuma Awakened trophies doing so. I am wondering if I need to fight Akuma and then Akuma awakened or just Akuma awakened. I have the Sun Sigil and I like skipping the first part of the boss fight, but I am not sure if that is making me lose a stone. I am just wondering if in order you get a stone do you need to fight both boss tiers or can you skip to the second one for it? I Am also wondering if this works with the Space Stone, and Reality. One of my characters has spent 14 hours trying to get the reality.
Mushman has to be present.I'm trying to give Mushium to the lovecraftian, but she won't accept it. I have some in my inventory, and I don't have the powder, but no dialogue is changing, and the mushium isn't being taken
1.0 will add a few hardmode bossesSo i came back to terraria after a couple months of break and the Storm/hardmode vriants of the easy bosses (grips, mushroom, broodmother and hydra) arent in the mod leaving only rajah rabbit for hardmode. this puts the mod in a strange state bc now you have to beat moonlord for any content from the activation of hardmode (excluding rajah) i was looking and couldnt fins any posts or coments as to why they were removed could anyone inform me as to why they were vaulted did they get broken in an update or are they permanatly removed?
1. We have been doing lots of balancing for our 1.0 release, so don't fret.Hello Alphakip. I've gotten to Wall of Flesh playing with AA and several other mods. I like the mod so far but I have a bit of feedback / constructive criticism
Overall I really like the mod but it's content feels a bit too strong / easy for various reasons. The quality of everything is quite high but it's made the game feel a bit too easy to plow through. I used Heartstone armor / Cthulhu's blade / Boomstick all the way from Eye of Cthulhu to Skeletron.
- General item strength/defense is a bit too high. For example Cthulhu's blade is dropped by Eye of Cthulhu and is close to / better than the muramasa and nearly as good as the Bee Keeper from queen bee. I found the skull wand and it seems much better than other summons.
- The Marvel themed items are EXTREMELY OP for where they come into play in progression. The Web slinger is dead cheap and is a very good Grappling hook. The Iron boots require only beating the eater of worlds and now you have a mid tier shoe item with jet/speed/fall protection? The only downside to it is that it can't combine into end game boots. But it is OP for the point it comes into the game. I'd say push all of these items or Stan's spawn conditions to hard mode.
- The Brood Mother is cool but easily cheese-able since she gets stuck on terrain in the subterranian area with the orbs. (Hydra was pretty fun)
- The mushman giving 5 rainbow mushrooms for a strange plant seems like way too much considering they can make any potion. Maybe 1-2 per strange plant instead otherwise alchemy farms are pointless.
- I like the addition of Goblin Slayer (Great anime / manga) but I'm not sure how much content you can get out of it with the goblin invasion largely staying the same. Maybe add some new goblin types inspired by Goblin slayer. Hobs, Champions, Lords etc etc