• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 407 92.5%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 33 7.5%

• Total voters

Fi

Terrarian
The time has come for a kinda sad announcement. This is pretty hard for me to say, but the development of Antiaris has come to an end.

Why so? To tell the truth, I no longer have will & motivation to develop it. Honestly, I don't enjoy working on content we're making, and that's pretty much it. So, what's going to happen in the future, you might ask? Me and part of our team are going to work on some small mods with content we're going to be actually interested in. For example, me and Ignus were working on some interesting mechanics for upcoming updates, so you might expect them in a separate mod.

I wasn't able to finish the new update properly, but since I don't want it to go to waste, there's "unstable" version available on our GitHub and not on Mod Browser. It contains new content, which might be not finished or polished, and I admit there're bugs (Honestly, I doubt they're ever going to be fixed). But still it's a pretty playable version and you might even enjoy it. You can access this version here.

Antiaris has come a long way, and I really appreciate all support you've been giving all this time. It was an awesome development experience, and I'll keep moving forward with more knowledge.
Thanks for all you have done for Antiaris and the Terraria community! <3

I hope you'll regain some motivation to continue Antiaris in the future—or 'open source' it if that's a thing for mods.

Fi

Terrarian
I originally came here to ask a question, but that was really sad news to stumble upon while searching through this thread; I guess I'll ask anyway:
Does anyone know what is needed to craft the tool kit for repairing the Guide's House?? I can't find its recipe anywhere, and the Magical Hammer doesn't have its own page in the wiki.
Found the recipe via Recipe Browser! What an incredibly helpful mod. This is the recipe for anyone else who wishes to know:
1 Magical Hammer, 6 Iron Bars, 45 Wood, and 4 Leather.

Last edited:

zadum4ivii

Official Terrarian
Thanks for all you have done for Antiaris and the Terraria community! <3

I hope you'll regain some motivation to continue Antiaris in the future—or 'open source' it if that's a thing for mods.
Thank you for your kind words!
Antiaris is already open-source, same goes for unstable version.

MetaFace

Terrarian
Hi, got this error
[07:50:38] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Antiaris.AntiarisNPC.NPCLoot(NPC npc) in AntiarisNPC.cs:line 13
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.NPCLoot(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.NPCLoot()
at Terraria.NPC.checkDead()
at Terraria.NPC.StrikeNPC(Int32 Damage, Single knockBack, Int32 hitDirection, Boolean crit, Boolean noEffect, Boolean fromNet)
at Terraria.NPC.StrikeNPCNoInteraction(Int32 Damage, Single knockBack, Int32 hitDirection, Boolean crit, Boolean noEffect, Boolean fromNet)
at Terraria.NPC.Collision_LavaCollision()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateCollision()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
Mods being used:
Calamity
Antiaris
Elements Awoken
Spirit
Split
Thorium
Magic Storage
No More Tombs
Recipe Browser
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
More Enchancments

I heard before that most mods have issues with Calamity, but context clues tell me this has something to do with an NPC and I'm not sure how this may affect my game play.

NKSHV

Terrarian
How do I make thing to repair guides house? Guide died and I cançt find the recipe anywher and I am lazy to build new house for guide to spawm

shoulder

Steampunker
How do you get rid of the "there is something in your eye debuff"? I get it every blood moon and it makes it so I die every 9 seconds so I have to stand afk and just die untill the night is over

LordNarf

Terrarian
im having a problem where the amulet pieces arent dropping. i killed the eye of cthulu but it didnt drop it. ive talked to the pirate but his quest didnt apear in my quest tracker. do i have to kill the bosses in a specific order?

Fahad

Terrarian
Heres an idea:Make new realistic foods and make the weapons be placable like yoyos on tabkes and the swords in the sword rack,etc.Oh and how about different tree designs cause they all look the same.Btw i love the mod

MilesOMeat

Terrarian
Not sure if the author (s) are still checking this thread but thanks for posting on Github and letting us snag the code. My wife and I use this mod and it'll be great that I can continue to update the code for our personal server. Thanks a bundle for all your work!

Cryosive

Terrarian
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not getting the starting items from Calamity, Thorium and a few other mods when using this mod.

Top Bottom