• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 464 92.1%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters

Terra B Welch

Duke Fishron
it's a shame this mod is abandoned, I like the altered starter gear, reminds me of an old idea I had for a mod that completely changed the early game.

Tr0d3ll

Terrarian
I made an account just to write this.

I'm just really frustrated at this point because this mod just up and deletes every other starting item from any other mod i essentially need for progression in them

E253MechaShadow

Terrarian
I came across a problem... I installed this mod and applied it to a save with a pre-existing character and a pre-existing world. I can't close the quest tracker because the default shortkey doesn't work (I know it's "Q", but the description shows "?"). Besides, I can't open the inventory since Esc doesn't do anything. It works in the main menu, but not in the game. Of course, uninstalling the mod solves the problem, but I really want to try it out. Do I have to create a new save?

UPD: No, it didn't help at all.

Last edited:

zadum4ivii

Official Terrarian
would it be possible to "borrow" your mod's textures (spell books)?
I'm working on my mod which includes placeable versions of spell books (and tome) and I'm hoping to make versions of modded books too. :>
Sure, you can get them from mod's GitHub.

I made an account just to write this.

I'm just really frustrated at this point because this mod just up and deletes every other starting item from any other mod i essentially need for progression in them
Sorry for a late reply.
Right now you can fix that by creating your character without Antiaris & enabling it after you finish. I'm aware about that bug, but it'll probably get fixed only when TML for 1.4 comes out.

I came across a problem... I installed this mod and applied it to a save with a pre-existing character and a pre-existing world. I can't close the quest tracker because the default shortkey doesn't work (I know it's "Q", but the description shows "?"). Besides, I can't open the inventory since Esc doesn't do anything. It works in the main menu, but not in the game. Of course, uninstalling the mod solves the problem, but I really want to try it out. Do I have to create a new save?

UPD: No, it didn't help at all.
Not sure what causes that, honestly. If I'd be able to find out why this's happening, I'll fix it in update for TML 1.4.

Pigman Δ

Retinazer
I really have to admire your dedication, even after you declared that there were to be no more updates since you weren't enjoying making it, you still are going to update it to 1.4...

E253MechaShadow

Terrarian
Not sure what causes that, honestly. If I'd be able to find out why this's happening, I'll fix it in update for TML 1.4.
Okay, sorry for bothering you. I doubt that it's specifically your mod's fault now, because some other mods have been causing the same problem, e.g. Fargo's Souls, AlchemistNPC and Calamity Vanities.

Archliche

Terrarian
Looking at this, I can tell 'quality over quantity' rather well. I haven't tried either Tremor or this, but looking at the wikis, I see it's more balanced and content is spread out for the classes. I see you've given all the classes some new content, unlike in Tremor.
PS: I like the art you gave the title. The creature on the N gives me some 'hardmode crimson spellcaster enemy' vibes.

Top Bottom