tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
well I did come up with the weapon drops and the expert drop but i cant sprite
so unless you can teach me how to sprite idk waht u want from me
besides its just an idea they're not gonna add it in anyways unless the devs like it
[doublepost=1515108638,1515108598][/doublepost]and the credit thing, that's not gonna happen i know that
it was just a suggestion
[doublepost=1515108709][/doublepost]i don't rly know how to code or sprite well dude
[doublepost=1515108815][/doublepost]is there anyone here who can teach me how to sprite btw?

besides its just an idea they're not gonna add it in anyways unless the devs like it
[doublepost=1515108638,1515108598][/doublepost]and the credit thing, that's not gonna happen i know that
it was just a suggestion
[doublepost=1515108709][/doublepost]i don't rly know how to code or sprite well dude
[doublepost=1515108815][/doublepost]is there anyone here who can teach me how to sprite btw?
This thread wouldn't really be the place to ask how to sprite. Also with the amount of double posts merged you should consider using the edit button. Anyway I don't suspect they'll add in something as complex as a boss from a suggestion, but that's ultimately up to them.

it was just a suggestion
Hi @TheGameBoy3000, just to reiterate what TheLoneGamer politely stated, we discourage off-topic posting here. If you're looking to learn to sprite there are other places to ask (such as your profile page, or even doing a google search) - not in the Antiaris mod thread.

Also, please don't create so many posts one right after another. If you want to add more info to your post, and no one has posted after you, please use the Edit button instead of creating a new post.

If you have any questions at all - about the info I've given you, or about the forum in general - please send me a private message by clicking the "Start a Conversation" link under my avatar at the bottom. Thanks.

think I found a glitch with antiaris on in multiplayer, whenever a player dies for the span of their death timer when any other player clicks an item it dissapears. I am almost 100% sure its antiaris since the item won't disappear when its disabled. Anyone else experiencing this?

zadum, you obviously know how to get the emerald net and emerald rod. Is there anyway you can make it easier to get? The emerald gel set is an early on set and sometimes
I'd start the slime quest but it was almost nighttime. Could you possibly make the adventurer sell the emerald rod/net at a certain time of day or maybe during slime rain? Just a suggestion.

can someone help me?
this is happening with me when i try to enable the mod ;-;

Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
em Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
em Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
em Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
em Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
em Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
em Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
em Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
em Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
em Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
em Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
em Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
em Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
em Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
em Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
em Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
em Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
em Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
em Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
em Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

think I found a glitch with antiaris on in multiplayer, whenever a player dies for the span of their death timer when any other player clicks an item it dissapears. I am almost 100% sure its antiaris since the item won't disappear when its disabled. Anyone else experiencing this?
The exact same thing was happening to us on our multiplayer server. We tried to play in 2 and 3 people. Always with antiaris on. We tried disabling the other mods, but they are pretty small and it didn't fix the issue. Antiaris was basically unplayable for us on multiplayer, because we didn't realise that it relates to death of the other players. All our rare items would disappear and we were getting really frustrated. We would love if you guys could fix this huge mutliplayer issue :) But I like the mod so far. By the way, I still don't get antlion queen checked in boss checklist after defeating her, but I can't do anything about that i guess. Keep up the good work :)

This glitch is already fixed for next version :)

can someone help me?
this is happening with me when i try to enable the mod ;-;

Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
em Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
em Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
em Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
em Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
em Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
em Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
em Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
em Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
em Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
em Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
em Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
em Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
em Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
em Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
em Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
em Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
em Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
em Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
em Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
em Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
Rename your tModLoader.exe file to Terraria.exe.

So I got the mod, but I'm a little confused as to what I do first. Am I supposed to deliver gold to the bandits before I unlock other quests, or do I just need more NPCs?

So I got the mod, but I'm a little confused as to what I do first. Am I supposed to deliver gold to the bandits before I unlock other quests, or do I just need more NPCs?
No, you're not supposed to. The note is just a little backstory explaining why Guide's house is destroyed and he's unconscious.

Sorry that I haven't replied earlier :(
  • I think this is possible but pretty hard to do.
  • What do you mean by quality? Bosses's AI?
  • Yes, but I don't think this is necessary.
  • Right now Antiaris should probably work fine with other mods.

• The music from the spoilers was reworked so new version sounds even better ;)
  • We will probably add throwing weapons, don't worry!
  • I don't think there're but we must still test it.

1- no prob

-quality i mean how the bosses works.
you already saw the mod that add a giant cactus as boss? ( i know is a joke boss but there is some mods with bosses like that that aren't joke bosses

and when i meant compability i meat like itens made with both mods itens
its cool when 2 mods work togheter.
[doublepost=1515187428,1515187223][/doublepost]
1: This looks so good! I love the music
2: No offence to other mods but, will this be another, screw the thrower mod? Not that that's bad in any way, just wondering
3: So far (I really don't know if you've tested it, if you haven't, sorry for asking) are there any non-compatible mods?

3- same anwser from my repply to zadum4ivii

the pirate though, he wasn't spawning, so i had to use cheats in order to spawn him in, structures won't spawn no matter how many times i try to fix it, the download link that fixed the structure bug, we already have it on the computer, but it didn't work

the pirate though, he wasn't spawning, so i had to use cheats in order to spawn him in, structures won't spawn no matter how many times i try to fix it, the download link that fixed the structure bug, we already have it on the computer, but it didn't work
You need to install Framework 4.6+, you may have previous version but you need this one.

I always love using the laser weapons in Terraria. Even though it is considered a magic attack it feels different than using most magic items. It would be great if you could add a laser character class with weapon, armor, and accessory support throughout the entire game.

I'm thinking out on trying this mod in multiplayer with some friends.
Does the multiplayer work well?

I have been playing multiplayer through most of pre-hardmode so far. I have had no issues other than the item deletion bug that was mentioned earlier.

Back
Top Bottom